Bangalore Bomb Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hope all are okay.

damn, blast in "shivaji nagar"?:x
thats where a lot of ppl (i know of) go for veg. shopping (when i was at b'lore). hope they're safe. emailed them. cant reach on phone:(
imo b'lore police r slow:x

be strong, guys.

TN Police should tighten the security at chennai & other cities.

all metro's attacked so far, except chennai. ijust hope it never happens here or anywhere.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
OMG!...
I hope all banglorians and their families are okay...

Whatever the reason of blast... it really shows how strong our security system is. Blasts in a metro.. imagine what can happen in small cities and towns.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
same on the police and politician they know all the things when its happen and where .they r spectator enjoying on tv then come to shoke shabha with innocent face.shot all corrupted politician crime has finish with him they support criminals and they r professional criminal :mad:

Beta Waves

Journeyman
OMG!!There was a blast at RV college...Dammit..any students from that college here?? **** those terrorists who use educational institutions to vent their loath. they should be hanged by their ***** and castrated. :x

I left the coll at 4:30.... I think its rumour, it was not near RV Engg coll.

nix

anyone noticed slow net speeds since the blasts? my net used to max out at 30kb/s but now it max out at 20kb/s. is it only me?

Renny

Padawan
JUST IN:-

A high intensity bomb was found near Forum Mall near Koramangala and it has now been diffused.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Another bomb found near some jewelery store and diffused.

Rumors: This is not a terrorist attack! Politics!!!
I agree. If it was a terrorist attack, then they would want to cause some serious damage, but here in B'lore everything is normal. Its all sh!t politics to blame Govt. and the Govt., is blaming the Central Govt. for all this! What crap is this?
If the motivation of these blasts isn't political, then its a test attack by a terrorist organisation to check the security in B'lore to launch a large scale attack in the future.:mad:

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
today when coming to chennai (lalbagh exp), the train stopped at "Arakonam" station [1hr. frm chennai](usual stop), but today 4-5 Policemen borded (per compartment) equiped with a "detector" & checked all the baggages'.[it took them jus 10mins to do the job]. with boared some photographers, dunno whether "press" or maybe pics. are for evidence if some thing unwanted happens.which i hope never does.

till that station the train was "on time", but when it arrived at chn, it was late by 30mins

chennai is on high alert after what happned in b'lore.

:cool:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
They checked All the baggages in 10 min? Wow.. Either these guys are damn good, or they're doing it for the sake of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom