Bangalore Bomb Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
This is really bad. Just saw the news in TV and thought I wil check with the TD members form Blore. Glad all are safe.

Terrorism sux. It has no religion and caste. No religion ever ask their followers to kill innocents. It is all about some retarded sick people who are spread all over the world and do such nasty things.

:mad:

Renny

Padawan
well if that is the case than why they r killing innocent people? and not corrupt leaders

Because that's what terrorists do targeting innocent civilians and causing utter destruction :x .

And there have been Intelligence warnings of "sleeper terror cells" in Northern Karnataka.

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Its actually 7 blasts in 6 places.

I wonder why our country doesn't retaliate against the country which is supposed to be breeding grounds for terrorists. Our good for nothing politicians still want to have diplomatic relations with such a country.

narangz

Web developer
This sucks :x

Anyway good to know that the guys who have replied here are safe.

Anyone else from Bangalore? Anirudh reprort here please.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I came to know around an hour back. Friends had called and missed the message and calls :( Everyone is fine, thankfully :)

I hope everyone's kith and kin are ok.

Rain hampering traffic now :(

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
Its actually 7 blasts in 6 places.

I wonder why our country doesn't retaliate against the country which is supposed to be breeding grounds for terrorists. Our good for nothing politicians still want to have diplomatic relations with such a country.
then indian version of hamaas can be sure expected against the government. :rolleyes: we need a monarch who is religious tolerant(so no BJP!) ,but make sure no mercy towards terrorists ,and unfortunately most of them are Islamists wahabbi ones must be eliminated. :x THIS IS NOT OFFTOPIC. then only these terrorists problems will be solvable.

8th blast a while ago :mad:

I wonder what was the objective these ppl had by doing these blasts...

glad they used geletain and not RDX

And this reminds me of a (now) horrid joke my Organic Chemistry professor said about <edited-to-not-give-terrorists-any-more-ideas> molecule when he was talking about its boiling point... when I asked about its stability, he said its damn unstable and much more destructive than RDX. He said these "cheapo terrorists" still use RDX and that thats why you can say ignorance is the reason we ppl are alive...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Had been out.. thankfully safe... A blast very near to my place (Gopalan Mall - about 2kms or so).. Sis was stuck.. managed to get home... Gf still in office.. Actually its safer there.. but then just gotta know of a blast near her office too :( (hebbal flyover)...

kinda tense moments.. even tho they are low intensity blasts.. Dammit.. 9 blasts! and 12 more suspected.. what has the city come to!!??? We never know what do we haf in store!

8th - Gopalan Mall
9th - Hebbal Flyover

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Uncle works in Electronic City.. not home yet.. waiting for him... Things are going not so smooth near Hosur Road! Anybody on that side?

Charan.. be carefull.. one blast already on Mysore Road and one just happened near Gopalan Mall... damn.. 2 blasts near my place!!!

Last edited:

Beta Waves

Journeyman
then indian version of hamaas can be sure expected against the government. :rolleyes: we need a monarch who is religious tolerant(so no BJP!) ,but make sure no mercy towards terrorists ,and unfortunately most of them are Islamists wahabbi ones must be eliminated. :x THIS IS NOT OFFTOPIC. then only these terrorists problems will be solvable.

I did not understand your post completely. What do you mean by "hamaas"..
Personally i believe BJP is the only party that has sensible people in it, Our country and constitution is very much religious tolerant ( a bit more i think by giving reservations to minority groups which is senseless, i don know why being minority will entitle reservation.).

Our so called leaders should take strong action against terrorism, by monitoring certain group of people. (I don want to say anything more about the "group" as it is banned . this would make a nice topic in Fight club )

[dont start any fight over it.. This is my personal opinion. I am just letting out my feelings for all the people who lost their lives all this years. ]

Look at kashmir its supposed to be called "PARADISE ON EARTH". We thought our bangalore was safe. No it isnt unless we do something this plague spreads......

9th blast at Hebbal? I thought 9th was RV college on mysore road at 6.30pm??

Near my college !!! I left the college at 4:30....

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
HAMAAS is a terrorist organization in Palestine which "hacked" the power through violence and Islam.they organized violent attacks to create panic for 2 decades before came to this position.

BJP is good.agreed.but those who support BJP *CANNOT* see minorities(read christians,moslems) and it is a fact. recently there are many hindu radical organizations formed and lead under fundamentalists like Praveen Thogadia ,Narendr Modi etc(thanks to IslamistS!) .now ,Hindus after fed up with Islamists and other fights constituting genocides of many hindus are equally good to something like AL_QAIDA. Kerala ,where Hindus count only around 40%(IIRC) ,where I see a lot of violence shown by otherwise tolerant Hindus.the fule on fire is added by RSS ,Hindu Aikya Vedi ,SNDP etc. between two elephants is ,other minorities who are easy target for radical Hindus :rolleyes;(read christians esp).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom