[Bandwidth Warning] The Official Digit Pic of the Month-july

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, inspired by Esato i hereby would like to open a thread dedicating to a contest which enables users to post a picture resting on a definite theme. The theme shall be posted in this post and a winner by votes shall be declared at the end of the month.

I will start a poll from the 25th of each month that shall include the 15 top pics from the users and which shall eventually decide our winner.If anyone is interested please let me know through this thread, i will select a theme and the rules will be setr accordingly.

Through this initiative, we shall be able to recognize the photographer in ourselves and hereby also get to appreciate the photographic sense of our fellow members.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3031/2648532435_946e16c7d2_b.jpg

POST A DESCRIPTION OF THE PIC POSTED AND WHAT YOU WANT TO PORTRAY TO THE VIEWERS THROUGH THE PIC. A MORE FEASIBLE DESCRIPTION SHALL HOLD A BETTER CHANCE OF MAKING IT THROUGH.

So guys, let your imagination go wild.

guys, try to post the pic in 1024 x 768 reso coz most people here have 2 mp phones and it would unfair to post full res pics.

For those, who havent yet figured out the theme.Its Black and white. Now different people have different perspectives. You have to portray this world in a black and white environment such that it tells us a story. Each pic should tell us a story in a way that shows our artisitc skills.Now open your mind and start clicking, and post the best picture.

Contest ends 23rd July.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Re: The Official Digit Pic of the Month-july

count me in ..... what's the theme ?

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

okk guys!!!!

Theme will be up in an hour. I would appreciate if everyone would participate. A few rules would be up as well.

utsav

damn busy...

Gud thread. Makes much sense than fanboy wars :D am in too :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I didn't understand the "edit". Do you mean it has to be edited using an image editing program after the snap? If so, then why?

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I meant you can edit your pics,if you want to, using photoshop,etc. The historyof edits should be mentioned. I included the edit feature because people using 2 mp phones will be at a disadvantage when coupled against phones like the n82 or the k850.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Then people having Photoshop will apply all type of effects and jazz up the image. I would rather say don't edit. Let the soul of the photo speak rather than the aftereffects.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
HELL will enter this comp around the 20th of this month nokia care ke chor mera phone nahi de rahe

and dreamcatcher you start first .... i am little confused about the theme

the theme is black and white na ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom