[Bandwidth Warning] The Official Digit Pic of the Month-july

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^I have to leave some authorty to the guy who is posting.Cant keep a check on everything thats going on.Changing a pic is not in the spirit of the competition. Lets play in the right spirit and let the best pic win.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ so post carefully

if it written below that edited by ***** then he will be thrown out of the competition

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
And what if someone posts a pic and then changes it???
Yeah, how to tackle this problem?

Ok, one is the right spirit thing but there is also another way like locking this thread, and users submit pics to mods to post and the mod does it. That way no one can edit except mods.

Once the competition is relaxed, the thread is opened and the next round of discussions can begin.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^^ so post carefully

if it written below that edited by ***** then he will be thrown out of the competition
I agree!!! :)

Yeah, how to tackle this problem?

Ok, one is the right spirit thing but there is also another way like locking this thread, and users submit pics to mods to post and the mod does it. That way no one can edit except mods.

Once the competition is relaxed, the thread is opened and the next round of discussions can begin.
This might work as well, but it will be a lengthy procedure then...

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i think it work will that will only work and the one you suggested it is quite too lengthy and the peoples are so lazy ( me ):D:D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
hitboxx btw delete all the above post or create a new thread for posting the pics

as in this way the pics are less and comments are more

*i29.tinypic.com/1zgz2fa.jpg

LOL :D

abh1shek posted one entry :D:D

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Let it be, others who have the same doubts as us can go through it before they start posting!

THIS IS THE LAST POST HERE of the discussion, NOW ALL START WITH YOUR PHOTOS!!

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Wait up.. Can u up da resolution by a notch atleast.

The pics i take are of 1280*960.. To bring it down i've to use it on pc.. Isn't tat same as editing..

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Hmmm.. cool.. but I think it is bit difficult to edit the poll every month. Even mods cannot edit the poll properly... dunno about the vB 3.7 features..

overall a good thread.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
gawd.Quite a hit now. As I said earlier, to make this thread a hit, much of the initiative has to be taken by the mods here.

I hope evryone is happy with the theme.Try to make the pics as innovative as possible. SE users, try not to use photofix or photodj.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^thats obvious.You have to use the functions found in the camera menu to click pictures. Nothing allowed after that. i guesswe should leave thisdiscussion on for a while. I mean the the thread just started, so people will have doubts, this being the first attempt at such a venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom