Bad experience with Tikona

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I've been having a lot of problems with Tikona (speeds dropping frequently, bad ping times, etc.) but this one is really causing some pain to me. Since Saturday 22nd Sept my connection is down. My PC shows network as disconnected. I tried changing the LAN cable and also trying with my Laptop but same issues. That means LAN cable is perfect and my PC LAN card is working perfectly. I registered a complaint on Monday 24th - 1-2462255143. They sent a technician to my home on 25th. But the annoying thing is that I got an SMS stating that the complaint has been resolved as soon as that technician entered my house. He was not much knowledgable person as all he did was change my LAN cable and check and change my Tikona device and check. But that did not solve the problem. He went off stating tht he'll come back on 26th with a bundle of CAT5 cable which he'll use to replace the cabling coming to home from terrace device. [/FONT]
On 26th when I called Tikona Customer care, the update I got was that the main Tower in my Area is down. What ???? If that is the case when I had called on 24th they had told me that they were able to reach a tower in my area and confirmed to me that the problem would be in cabling only. And now they are saying the Tower is down and may be this might be causing problem. But when I asked since when the Tower is down they told me since 25th evening... then why my connection is not working since 22nd ?
I'm still without a solution and customercare is not giving any kind of assurance. I also would like to highlight to Tikona that they should train the techincians they send to our homes in some manners as well as the guy who came to my home was behaving very rudely and had no concerns about personal hygine.

Does anybody know how to escalate complaints with Tikona ?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Really ..this must mean people use Tikona and its not just a random wifi that shows up in available wireless networks. The question is why ?

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
He he he.... I'm also wondering why did I shift from TATA Indicom to Tikona :(... But sadly then TATA Indicom a.k.a Tata Communications has stopped giving home connections now. And I'm left with only Tikona in my area.

Now this is really hilarious.... the latest news I got from customer care today after 5 calls is that the housing society where the tower in my area is installed has stopped providing power supply to it due to some dispute. They are not giving me any ETA for the dispute to be over. Really hilarious how Tikona is handling this. If tower is down then I'm sure a lot many customers in my area are getting affected as well. And the service engineer who came to my place today was not ware of this and he tried everything he could.. changing the main device at the terrace, changing the whole cabling, changing the POE adapter, etc and then said he'll come back tomorrow with new cable... he he he... Tikona doesn't even care to tell their own engineers about the exact problem.

Amey408

Broken In
same here i using it 2 year's back but it's not constant with it's speed i give 20-25 calls to helpline regarding the same but don't get any positive reply:cry::cry:, so back to pavilion with MTNL's combo 495 plan:|

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
I'm also going back to TATA Communications.... just applied today.... its very costly though... 1650 plus taxes for 750kbps unlimited plan :( which includes 3 mail ids, 1 domain name, 1 static ip. I really never had any complaints against tata when I was using it except the cost factor.

Top Bottom