Backlit/Illuminated keyboard

kumarmanish

Broken In
Hi guys,
Can people here suggest a good branded/chinese(if I get one) backlit keyboard? My budget is around 3k. Any pointer or links(for obline purchase) will be useful.
Thanks in advance.

msaiashwin

Journeyman
Go for the Microsoft SideWinder X6. Its a good keyboard. Here is the link fro the offical microsoft marketplace. its around 3.2k

SideWinder X6 Keyboard, Buy SideWinder X6 Keyboard Online in India

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
If budget permits, also consider: Razer Lycosa

Rs. 3,650 @BitFang/lynx-india/ebay

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@vicky

Is Razer Cyclosa back-lit?

No buddy , its not backlit.

But if backlit keyboard is a priority, then RAZER LYCOSA @ 3K is a very good deal.

Op should go with lycosa if he wants backlighting.

Last edited:
OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
@vickybat : I guess both Cyclosa and Arctosa are not backlit! :). Cant go for bundle/combo packs as I have already ordered MX518 from ebay!

@msaiashwin : Why MS will put detachable numpad in sidewinder x6. The red illumination looks beautiful otherwise. But this detachable numpad looks like a turn off!

@static_x,modder : Thanks for suggesting G110. I dint about this as I was biased towards Lycosa mirror addition(altough on shoe string budget). But is lycosa mirror edition really worth the money apart from glittrey looks!? G110 looks great, specially with two backlight color option(Red/Blue). static_x buddy, if you own G110 can you reveal/compare the illumination and brightness with lycosa. And I have heard that key labels are barely readabla in Lycosa without background lighting.

Thanks for your replies :)

modder

RAMPAGE!!!!
@Vicky

Thanks for the quick reply.

@kumarmanish
Oops dibs on Lycosa mirror. Lycosa has great tech specs compared to G110. Check some web reviews & youtube vids before you come to a conclusion. For a 0.4k diff in price I would certainly take Lycosa mirror as its 'Razer' after all hehe:) but since you've already ordered MX518, you can consider G110 too. Its great too! Keep us posted.

static_x

In the zone
IMO G110 is better when compared to Lycosa...The media keys work flawlessly...Three macros per key let you configure up to 36 unique functions per game...Custom colors can be configured for the back lighting...Integrated audio and USB ports...for regular typing the keys are quite comfortable..
You just google it yourself and you'll find G110 better than lycosa...Lycosa looks sexy buts that not all....
Lycosa has problems like keys not working etc...
Anyways..its totally your personal choice...

Top Bottom