Baap of all proxies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

crystal_pup

Hey guys if this proxy works in ur firm then do check out the speed at which it works...its fast compared to other proxy servers...I hav tried many proxies in my company...But till now i found only ORKUCH as the fastest proxy server...Dats y i titled dis thread as "Baap of all proxies"

Cheers,
Kunal:p

Hey guys if ORKUCH is not working in ur firm then to open orkut u can try dis link...

Link----> *cpe-66-65-167-2.nyc.res.rr.com/cgi-bin/nph-335967.cgi/000001A/https/www.orkut.com/GLogin.aspx=3fdone=3dhttp=253A=252F=252Fwww.orkut.com=252FHome.aspx=253Fxid=253D18316003845530666357

P.S :The above link is real slow...Works @ snails speed...

Cheers,

Last edited:

47shailesh

Security Exp
Yaar kisi bhi proxy se meebo nahi khul raha hai... UuUwaaa.. kuch proxy JS bocl karti hai to kuch open nahi karti hai

And remaining which does are blocked in my office..

Includig alternate sites like Koolim, Imhaha, gtalkr, Iloveim etc

Neobody with ne alternative or proxy reply

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
None of these sites are working in my skool.........
We have DANSGUARDIAN!

Even if I manage to catch hold of a site then soon admin wll come to know and bann my userid!
I was nt even initially able to open this thread!! Still cant access the 1st page of this thread.

OP
C

crystal_pup

Actually admins kip a check of the websites which has been hit a number of times...Then they do a look up of tht website...if they think that the website is not according to the policies laid by the firm...Then they simply block access to tht website...This is how admin work ya.

Cheers,

powerscrap.com is a password grabbing site.

i used it once and they changed the link of webpage in my profile to their own i.e. powerscrap.com!!!! %$&%%&%*^%@(*&$(*&@($*!!! :-X

try using usatunnel.com , safeforwork.net , safehazard.com.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
crystal_pup said:
Hey guys check out dis new proxy....

Its really superb,fast n in many firms its workin great...

Link ---> *www.orkuch.com

I think dis site works fr u nly !.. In future plz come up with intelligent suggestions !

djmykey

Let the music play.....
We have the baap of firewalls in our company. Saala the damn thing downloads the banned websites list from the net everyweek. Its called as WebSense. The damn thing is so good at doing what it is doing that it blocks everything that you can think about. Saala kabhi kabhi kaam ki cheezein bhi band hoti hain :p

OP
C

crystal_pup

Hey refer to my post numbered 22...I have given there a link in case if orkuch is blocked in ur firm....May b it will help u...

47shailesh

Security Exp
*ankosan.jp/nph-proxy/nph-proxy.cgi i use this proxy to open Iloveim to chat

*id308.securedata.net/roulettesystemreviews/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/010110A/http/www.google.com/

*www.visualdesigns.ca/proxy/nph-proxy.cgi

*deathbyspork.net/files/tbe/nph-proxy.cgi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom