Azureus giving problems:Bad Header

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocker

Broken In
Whenever i try to download anything from Azureus it shows some error message saying the file could not be opened Bad Header.... blah blah.. any suggestion on how i can get rid of that??? i think reinstalling it would work.. but not tried it... if it works i'll post it here..

He28

Still learning...
All torrent clients follow the same protocol. Therefore, properly configured, all torrent clients upload and download at the same speed. Some clients are harder to configure than others, and this may result in error messages.

Azureus is like MS Word. It is extremely powerful, with masses of configuration options, and the ability to plug-in even more. It is coded in Java to allow it to run on multiple operating systems, but at the cost of requiring the Java Virtual Machine to be running to support it.

Try uTorrent. It is like Notepad. It has all the essential functions but no more. It is extremely tightly coded, specifically for Windows, so it uses the least amount of RAM possible.

So, go for uTorrent.

praka123

left this forum longback
rocker said:
Whenever i try to download anything from Azureus it shows some error message saying the file could not be opened Bad Header.... blah blah.. any suggestion on how i can get rid of that??? i think reinstalling it would work.. but not tried it... if it works i'll post it here..
most problems azureus(running it own Linux) faces are java related.give a thought on that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom