Avoid going for Asus Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish

Spectre
Re: Prevent going for Asus Laptops

Once my Thinkpad screen started flickering. (I've posted a thread regarding that here). They replaced the lcd free of cost.
One of my friend bought a lenovo laptop(on my recommendation) His screen too broke suddenly similar to yours. but in the center of the screen, He asked my help.. all i did is phoned and convinced the customer care. They replaced it for free.

May be you must give them a written statement and if they did not respond, then write to digit about it. I've read a couple articles where digit helped such customer woes.

buddyram

New Voyage
Re: Prevent going for Asus Laptops

very unfortunate:sad:
probably a better cross-checking while purchasing from the retailer would have saved you!(who would have guess it na?!)

acer => a rough & tough product, i like it

prvprv

Journeyman
Dell's CompleteCover(INR ~7k) = Apple's Protection Plan(INR ~14k)
This makes them Number 1 choice to buy (for me).
Thats why I will be getting a Dell inspiron 15R and Apple MBP MD313 next week

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
Even I agree with you on that,
There far better model in market than inspiron and that too at a lower price.
Even sony has come up with some good laptops with affordable price tags(E series)
And now a days dell is giving refurbished spare parts in complete cover/warranty i.e. when your laptop breaks or some problem occurs they don't provide new spare parts, all the parts are refurbished.My friend has got complete cover for his isnpiron lappy and after getting replaced some of his old parts with the new ones he is facing a lot of problem,the result is he has got it replaced a couple of times but still some or the other problem comes or still remains

prvprv

Journeyman
@dashing.sujay @aroraanant
Dell and HP are only brands providing Complete cover pacage
so can I go for HP instead of dell?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stop de-railing the thread.

OP can give updates regarding his issue here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...p-cheap-quality-loot-after-sales-service.html

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom