AVerage price of a good modded cabinet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
Hey u all,
Im going for an AMD 3000+, 512*2 DDR400 RAM, and a good Geforce 6 Series(hopefully) graphics card...

Now, I want to buy a good modded, wonderfully-ventilated with a lotta fans(with LEDs)...preferably from Antec or VIP...

Now, I wanna know the average price of this kind of cabinets in India...Can u post some pics pls???

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Antec Super Lanboy is a cool cabinet and P160 is also very cool..
But they cost 5000+
Check out the attached pics...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Take a look at the Zebronics Antibiotic Cabinets. They have good ventillation, transparent side panels, A blow hole with an automatically functioning LED fan(starts when blow hole is opened), making a total of 3 LED fans bundled. Good build quality nd tools free design.
It also have an LCD display with temp of CPU nd cabinets nd another sensor which could be attached to anywhere on inside the cab.
On featurewise nd on looks, its on par with superlanboy or others....All this come with a price as low as 2.2k
link:
*www.zebronics.net/home/gamingcabin.asp

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I'd say a PlusView II ... or the P160 ... or teh Super Lanboy ... invest on the cabinet .. then on some cool LED fans ... uv wrap cables and some uv lights ..

Also .. i'd suggest u to get a Soho tower case .. so that preferably keeps the super lanboy out ...

Last edited:
OP
thetopcyborg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
k, im going fer a zebronics antibiotic black for rs 2.3k....its features are very good, i wonder what profit is the company making in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom