dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
hindi or english
Lol didnt know it came in hindi too, I'm doing english only, and anyway I cant understand hindi.

@abhi.eternal

I'm downloading the complete collection, in very good quality, around 11 GB.

Video: XVID 640x480 23.98fps 929Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 127Kbps

I'm from Chennai.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Sounds very interesting, but before I watch it can someone tell me if it has those weird long silent moments like Anime ones have? I hate that, it spoiled the entire Ninja Robots series for me.

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
my sister is an avatar fangirl... I have all the episodes in my hdd...

you are from b'lore, right? where do you stay in b'lore if i am right? and how is the quality of the series that you downloaded?... i got my episodes from megavideo.

Lol didnt know it came in hindi too, I'm doing english only, and anyway I cant understand hindi.

@abhi.eternal

I'm downloading the complete collection, in very good quality, around 11 GB.

I'm from Chennai.

is your download complete? any plans of visiting b'lore with your laptop soon? :D

Sounds very interesting, but before I watch it can someone tell me if it has those weird long silent moments like Anime ones have? I hate that, it spoiled the entire Ninja Robots series for me.

yes, it does have a few short silent moments, but the moments are not exactly silent. it is a bit complicated to explain. each of those moments have meaning and trust me you won't get bored as the background music will keep you interested. the sfx is also amazing as the series itself ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
is your download complete? any plans of visiting b'lore with your laptop soon?
My download is complete, and I finished watching them all, very nice quality as I said,

Unfortunately I neither have a lappy nor have plans to visit Bang soon :( If you have the BSNL 500 plan, its quite fast, just a couple of nights for the whole 11 GB.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Manoj Nght Shyamalan is an Avatar fan and his next movie
is on the same....

"*www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/15/m-ni...-gets-release-date-avatar-dropped-from-title/

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
They crapped up Dragonball by making it a movie. I don't want Night Shyamalan to make an Avatar: The Last Cliffhanger.

Nice series, but the ending was too quick. Or I felt so. Energy bending was good to see though. And I liked the character of Zuko, it related to every other major character in the series, including the Avatar in more than one ways. :)

Last edited:
OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Rejoice Avatar fans.. the first live-action movie is going to come out next year. Manoj N Shyamalan is going to direct but I hope he doesn't screw it up! I would have preferred Peter Jackson as the director. Also, Jessey McCartney is replaced by Dev Patel to play Zuko! Anyway, the first teaser trailer is out and it does look good.. they should have taken an Asian kid for Aang IMO! Watch the teaser here!

Last edited:

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
All Anime Fans... U can try Samurai X also its a very good one... Also try Cowboy bebop thats one helluva anime

viral908

Right off the assembly line
okay, i'm a big fan of anime and i've watched some of the best, but seriously, because it's written, produced and directed by americans, it's not a comparable. it's refreshing no matter what you're used to seeing. characters are beautifully brought to life. the general plot is already laid out for you, but it's what happens between point a to point b that makes it amazing. it's easily the best western show(animated or otherwise) i've ever seen. it's innocence will touch you, it's depth will surprise you, and it's jokes will make you laugh your butt off. the guys who created this by the way have worked on robot chicken, family guy,the simpsons and invader zim. i still miss it, 2 years after it ended. amazing music as well, it only uses asian classical instruments and select western classical instruments. and it's fight scenes are awesome, they are choreographed by an actual martial artist who has in depth knowledge of some of the most unknown forms of chinese martial arts.

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722070039/avatar/images/thumb/1/16/Avatar_Legend_of_Korra.jpg/800px-Avatar_Legend_of_Korra.jpg

Avatar fans, ahoy! The story continues.. with Korra as the new avatar. After the disastrous blockbuster (don't ask how a blockbuster can be disastrous, you should know better!!), Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino (creators of the original Avatar) finally gave in to the fan cries and decided to spin off a mini-series. The story will be set in Republic City and will feature the new avatar as a rebel. Sounds interesting? Here is a short interview from the makers:

'Legend of Korra': The 'Avatar' Creators on the New Spinoff - Speakeasy - WSJ

HumanRobot

Right off the assembly line
This is definitely a pretty good show, unfortunately it was murdered in movie form. But the cartoon is pretty interesting.

tobbyhot

Broken In
I have also seen the movie and Dev Patel has done really too good role, his performance was really impressive...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Dev Patel did acting:-D:-D...He have max 10 mins screen presence...that too looked like in tension...I hope he gets much more chance in next part of the movie

Top Bottom