auto log out

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
*i.imgur.com/tk3mi7Z.png

Your ISP uses 24online software only....
download the script and the 24online client software...

you need to enter the isp's server ip into the software. do not think it as a virus. it is a legit program. but looks crappy. and does the job

password for the 7zip file is kARTechnology (case sensitive)

24ONLINE

you might need to remove the (x86) part in the script(bat file) if u r using 32bit windows.
if 24online client is telling not compatible, start installed in windows xp compatibility mode.
you can get the server ip, try the default gateway as server ip from your router. it works for me.

you need to create a task in task scheduler to automate checking internet every 5 mins, if pinging google failed then it will terminate the existing 24online client and start it again and check for net. this cycle goes on...

I am using it for 2 years...it will fill up the notification area if there is some problem at your isp side...what it does it repeatedly force closes the client and restarts it...

sbhadra_se

Broken In
I followed your steps.Downloaded both script and software.Removed the (x86) part as i am using windows 32 bit and installed in Windows XP service pack 3 compatibility mode (I am using Windows 8.1 32 bit) and when i opened the software after reboot its asking for server address where i inputed my default gateway and clicked on check but the box came server setting not working fine.here are the screenshots.and when i exited the application the popup came up which is in screenshot no 3.
1) *i.imgur.com/gBZY8vq.png
2) *i.imgur.com/GKPwlZI.png
3) *i.imgur.com/OxmoJQE.png

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I followed your steps.Downloaded both script and software.Removed the (x86) part as i am using windows 32 bit and installed in Windows XP service pack 3 compatibility mode (I am using Windows 8.1 32 bit) and when i opened the software after reboot its asking for server address where i inputed my default gateway and clicked on check but the box came server setting not working fine.here are the screenshots.and when i exited the application the popup came up which is in screenshot no 3.
1) *i.imgur.com/gBZY8vq.png
2) *i.imgur.com/GKPwlZI.png
3) *i.imgur.com/OxmoJQE.png

ENTER WITHOUT *

try 10.10.0.1 ?

try the "my account" IP ADDRESS

if this is also not working then your isp might have disabled the logging in from a "client".
so u can simply connect via the web based one and only ping to google every 5min. this will keep your isp from disconnecting. but if your isp has any problems, it cannot reconnect itself like 24online client.

sbhadra_se

Broken In
In the server box i wrote my DNS and it opened.I logged in.Will inform you if the internet stays connected.and thanx a lot for helping me.in the server box i tried all types of combinations 10.10.0.1 without http and many more.it didnt work.atlast i gave my DNS address and it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro after I installed the software and logged in I started browsing .Its ok but as soon as i shut down my computer it logged off. and using the wifi when i connected my iPad it asked for login and when i inputed my Username and Password in the login page of my ipad it is coming "You are not allowed to login from this machine"And also tell me how to create that task.i am not familiar in these system tools.Please tell me how to stay connected in the internet using my wifi and why cant i login from my ipad.

*i.imgur.com/tayhSXF.png

Last edited:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
In the server box i wrote my DNS and it opened.I logged in.Will inform you if the internet stays connected.and thanx a lot for helping me.in the server box i tried all types of combinations 10.10.0.1 without http and many more.it didnt work.atlast i gave my DNS address and it worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro after I installed the software and logged in I started browsing .Its ok but as soon as i shut down my computer it logged off. and using the wifi when i connected my iPad it asked for login and when i inputed my Username and Password in the login page of my ipad it is coming "You are not allowed to login from this machine"And also tell me how to create that task.i am not familiar in these system tools.Please tell me how to stay connected in the internet using my wifi and why cant i login from my ipad.

*i.imgur.com/tayhSXF.png

ipad...to login from the web based client, you need to spoof your mac address.
I mean first get a copy of the mac address in router(in case net wont connect from any machine you can go restore functionality)
now spoof your PC's mac address in router. now you can connect from your ipad without help of pc(I am able to connect by any device)

and I use another program, called hstart (may be marked as virus by your antivirus soft, I use malwarebytes and I had to add it to whitelist for it to work.)to run the script in command prompt in hidden mode(does the job in background)
I have updated screen shots(how to create task) and hstart in the same file you downloaded yesterday.

you have knowledge about routers... If you explore system tools soon you will know how to do that...

anyway you got your net working by my script :cool:

sbhadra_se

Broken In
Thanx a lot for that script. I appreciate your work.You r awesome.And i want to tell i do not know anything about router ,networking or pc rather i am a crab in a small fish in a sea. Just a geek.I searched the router settings but confused what to change and what not to.So it will be very kind of u if u post the screenshots of the process how to spoof my mac address or guide me.And I dont want to use that 24online client software as it is restricting my login from the normal login page from any device. Iposted the screenshot in my above comment.So please in the next comment tell me how to spoof my mac address so that i can use my ipad with wifi without getting the net disconnected even after i switch of the computer and the last problem how to switch back to before what was means to remove the 24 online client software and login like before .from the normal browser.Thanx a lot for helping me out till now and your script and software was really awesome.it got connected my net for more than 10 hours.but i want to restore to defaults as i want to login from other devices. Thanq.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Thanx a lot for that script. I appreciate your work.You r awesome.And i want to tell i do not know anything about router ,networking or pc rather i am a crab in a small fish in a sea. Just a geek.I searched the router settings but confused what to change and what not to.So it will be very kind of u if u post the screenshots of the process how to spoof my mac address or guide me.And I dont want to use that 24online client software as it is restricting my login from the normal login page from any device. Iposted the screenshot in my above comment.So please in the next comment tell me how to spoof my mac address so that i can use my ipad with wifi without getting the net disconnected even after i switch of the computer and the last problem how to switch back to before what was means to remove the 24 online client software and login like before .from the normal browser.Thanx a lot for helping me out till now and your script and software was really awesome.it got connected my net for more than 10 hours.but i want to restore to defaults as i want to login from other devices. Thanq.

24online client can't prevent logging in from web client. but if it does. first log out from the 24online client and log in to web based client / try to refresh the page(once is enough). but with web based client your net will get disconnected. 24online client + script is foolproof solution for having net on 24x7.

what model of router you have?

and "Just a geek" is enough :wink:

in ipad using web based client after few mins it WILL disconnect( it wont if pc is on wiht 24online client )

when i got my isp i was seriously angry at them for disconnecting. they refused to give me full time connection. they told me to pay Rs.1500/15mbps for that per month. they call it as" leased line" try to get that and no more logins

sbhadra_se

Broken In
24online client can't prevent logging in from web client. but if it does. first log out from the 24online client and log in to web based client / try to refresh the page(once is enough). but with web based client your net will get disconnected. 24online client + script is foolproof solution for having net on 24x7.

what model of router you have?

and "Just a geek" is enough :wink:

in ipad using web based client after few mins it WILL disconnect( it wont if pc is on wiht 24online client )

when i got my isp i was seriously angry at them for disconnecting. they refused to give me full time connection. they told me to pay Rs.1500/15mbps for that per month. they call it as" leased line" try to get that and no more logins

My router model is TL-WR740N (TP-LINK) and ok.i will use 24online client software .i have no problem with it.just tell me how to spoof my mac address in router .I want to do this because as soon as i shut down my pc the 24 online client software logs out so cant use net in ipad unless computer is on and it is not possible to switch on my pc whole day as it consumes a whole lot of electricity.and as it logs out after i shutdown my pc i cant even log in through my ipad so need to know how you spoof or net gets disconnected as soon as i switch of my pc.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
*screenshots.portforward.com/routers/TP-Link/TL-WR740N/MAC_Clone.jpg

click on clone mac address from your pc , save, reboot router.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just download the manual for your router from tp-link site & read it,it is quite simple(search for mac cloning,mac clone or mac in pdf file).

sbhadra_se

Broken In
You guys are really awesome.Thanx a lot whitestar and Karthik for helping me out.i m very grateful to you guys.With the help of Karthik's client software my pc is not logging out and after cloning the Mac address Ipad is not discconecting.atlast my problem is solved.thanx a lot guys. :)

azrukhan

Right off the assembly line
guys i am also facing auto log out problem , when i login through browser from my phone then it automatically logout after some time and when i login with me laptop then i have to keep the tap open...... what to do help me please

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
guys i am also facing auto log out problem , when i login through browser from my phone then it automatically logout after some time and when i login with me laptop then i have to keep the tap open...... what to do help me please

MAC cloning. see previous pages.

azrukhan

Kartechnology thanks for the advice now I can use internet even after closing that tab but it disconnect after 25-30 minutes if I use torrent in phone.

Gollum

Collector
I have the same problem with Hathway broadband where it logs you out no matter what you do to keep the connection alive (keep torrent on to seed etc).

The solution was an android app that logged me in automatically on disconnection. it checks the connection status every 30 secs to 1 minute and logs me in if I have logged out.

This way my connection stays active all the time. I don't see any battery drain as well and now I don't even need to login to the stupid web portal as the app does it automatically for me.

OP
S

subhad43

I didn't got any email notification from this thread though it is just ok.
The problem was indeed in pmpl server side. It is though ok now. Also the tp-link TLWR740N router may have some particular issue with pmpl which I found .
MAC cloning is a good technique but I saw sometime pmpl show a message " You are not allowed to log in from this machine" if you ever logout from that machine.

Top Bottom