ATTENTION: Get a FREE Evaluation CD of MS Office Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys....
Do any omne hv use the office 2007...How is it???Does it mk's ur PC slow..If so....which is the best office package for a 256 Mb ram PC.........

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
radhesh said:
Hey i also got MS Office 2007 Pro Trial (60 Days)..but do u have anything to make it full
No,I don't have.But yeah Microsoft do have.Simple...buy the full version.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
radhesh said:
Hey i also got MS Office 2007 Pro Trial (60 Days)..but do u have anything to make it full
Asking for piracy and Cracking Office 2007!!

Ganeshkumar said:
I too recvd it a fortnight back.. yet to use it?? May be if microsoft give Full version free it would be nice....
May be if Microsoft give Full version of Windows Vista free it would be more nice....

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey buddy.............Here is the tips...............
1.Format ur PC.............
2. Save All the softwares and the Ms Office in C:
3. Save all ur imp data in d:\
4. Make a Backup point of c:\
5. Now after 60 days..................Restore ur C:\.......................

Now.......ur Pc will be new with Office running in it.......

casanova

The Frozen Nova
^^
This tip is as good as using a cracked version.
Office2007 is just great. Cant see office 2003 now.

And when will I receive my copy, huh?

shantanu

Technomancer
hey VISHAL !! i think you would have already got that CD-BAG shipment,, from technet.. so NO need for you :D:D:D wat say... you got that i all versions.. chinese , japanese and etc... ULTIMATE 2007 DVD.. :D

and how many keys did you get with that.. 1 or 5 :p

i guess i didnt post anything wrong... :D:D

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah with vista ultimate .. and all types of servers and os , application SDk, ddk etc etc etc... :D:D:D ( r u getting regular shipments every month) :p

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah it allows downloading... but i think MVps and LVps :D get free regular shipments everymonth .. though i am not sure about Technet, but in MSDN a person gets... :D

and congrats you are a MVP now :D

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well as I receive my Award last day, I was asked either to choose MSDN to Technet Plus subcription for an Year :p still reading about both of their pros and cons... yet to book one !! :D

and about Reguler Shipment... yeah Those dudes who are in the club are best to reply, as the email with the award confirmation wrote, I MVPs may get or may not get reguler product updates in Media format !! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom