ATTENTION: Get a FREE Evaluation CD of MS Office Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys last time I ordered for XP SP2 cd...I got that within a month...so I hope I'll get this also...between it has been around 15 days I ordered for this...hoping to get it anyday now.....and someone was telling that he registered for Vista but didnt get it.the fact is that that was Microsoft's customer preview program..in which u have to get a license key and then download from their site which is *downloads.microsoft.com ...Vista RC2 was open for public download for a few hours..however now if u want u'll have to search for the setup on torrents..no more free setup from MS now..

In between I somehow managed to get 5 genuine keys of Vista registered with me.with one key u can use the setup on 10 different machines..LEGALLY.

tintin100

Broken In
i am surprised. last time i ordered the vista dvd with 3 different mail ID, and 3 street address(addresses of relatives), but not a single one came, but this time microsoft seems to be serving better.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
did you get the anti-piracy squad?
Yes & they caught me using Pirated Windows XP Professional. :D :D :D

tintin100 said:
i am surprised. last time i ordered the vista dvd with 3 different mail ID, and 3 street address(addresses of relatives), but not a single one came, but this time microsoft seems to be serving better.
Somehow they know that all the three requests r from a single user that's why u haven't received any one. :D :D :D

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^So are you writing from ms's secret torture chamber.:D

No-no, I m at home but my punishment is to write error messages for MS Windows. :D :D
Really torturing.... :D :D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I m afraid what if my CD arrives with antipiracy squad ??? They will arrest me saying that I use Linux and hence using MS intellectual property , without paying them coz mine is not novell but ubuntu.
ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom