Attack on women continues ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
[Source]

Bangalore: In what appears to be inspired by the pub attack in Mangalore, three women have been attacked in the city over the past week. All three in their 20s and in “western clothing” were subject to varying degrees of violence. The first incident took place on February 17 at 1.10 p.m. in Indiranagar, when a young woman’s car was closely followed by two men on a motorcycle. “I was returning from my German class. I noticed the men following me, hooting and then overtaking my car,” she said on her blog, giving a detailed account of the unprovoked assault. She was spat on and her car was blocked even as the other car drivers, instead of stopping to help, just wanted her to get out of the way.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
what a bunch of losers!!! This was bound to happen. The mangalore pub incident has given eve-teasers an excuse to carry on their activities. :mad:

Yeah, I am in Bangalore since 1999 and I have seen this place go from heaven to hell.

Look at the list of negative changes since I came here:

1. Name changed to Bengalooru - YUCK!
2. Climate no longer always pleasant. We have temps at 35C now, compared to 25 being the max at summers back then.
3. IT Industries relocating to hydrabad - I wouldn't blame them.
4. No more green cover.
5. Sh!tty movies, whose producers are encouraged to produce more sh!t by govt subsidies.
6. Rule making non-kannada movies release a couple of weeks AFTER rest of India to hurt their sales.
7. Unruly gangsters and terrorists blowing up churches in a way which makes Taliban look like saints.
8. B@stards attacking all people who don't follow 1500AD style Aryan Culture.
9. Horrible enforcement of No-Smoking ban.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Yeah, I am in Bangalore since 1999 and I have seen this place go from heaven to hell.

Look at the list of negative changes since I came here:

1. Name changed to Bengalooru - YUCK!
2. Climate no longer always pleasant. We have temps at 35C now, compared to 25 being the max at summers back then.
3. IT Industries relocating to hydrabad - I wouldn't blame them.
4. No more green cover.
5. Sh!tty movies, whose producers are encouraged to produce more sh!t by govt subsidies.
6. Rule making non-kannada movies release a couple of weeks AFTER rest of India to hurt their sales.
7. Unruly gangsters and terrorists blowing up churches in a way which makes Taliban look like saints.
8. B@stards attacking all people who don't follow 1500AD style Aryan Culture.
9. Horrible enforcement of No-Smoking ban.
10.murder of night life
11.traffic increasing exponentially

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
what can the cops do when the [BJP]govt wants to protect them ??
I'm just saying that earlier atleast it used to be like cops arrest the punks then some political party used to get them out, so in a way the punks used to be in the jail for atleast few hrs or overnight. But now cops don't even make an attempt. There could be only 2 reasons for that -- >

1- Either the cops are sick and tired of the old routine knowing that the punks will be released in couple of hours.

2- The cops are sold out.

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
when women go westernizing leaving men behind... or falling in the eyes of men who aren't .. then u ll see such incidents..... oh! this is bound to happen.... why not cover more than 1/2 part of the body instead???? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom