Ati radeon hd 4650

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
gta 4 u need min of 10k graphic card...4650 costs 3.95k

What nonsense !!! the graphics requirement of a game depends on many more things & not on price. that was an absolute noobish comment by you.

HD4650 will play it fine, till you control your **bling** **bling** visual needs. i mean turn off all the visual effects & play below HD resolution. game should run fine.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are right. GTA 4 can give upto avg. 34 FPS with med settings at 800*600 resolution. But I've no clue how santosh is getting 23-28 FPS in mafia with 1600*900 resolution.

^^Oh no no no...I haven't played MAFIA II.It was santosh who had posted that & I was concurring with your opinion.

that was a mistake. I replied that to post No.9 by santosh. Anyway corrected that post.

Last edited:
OP

420 santosh

Broken In
Gta 4 can never give such fps at 1024*768 i checked out in mine...i get only 21fps at that setting with everything low..and i am getting 23-28 fps in mafia 2 at max resolution..really..this is not noobish
but with physx off in some chapters and on in some chapters

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was 800*600 - edited the post and with low settings it would give you avg. 43 fps @ 800*600.

Maybe your CPU is bottlenecking GTA IV performance - GPU 4 is cpu hungry game which needs a good quad core CPU for improved performance.

OP

420 santosh

Broken In
Seriously dude i am not jokin or anything..i seriously get an fps of 23-28 in m2...

@topgear ya..i add to your opinion that gta 4 is a cpu hungry game..
by the ways how about 5670 gfx card..is it great or something like that...??

please tell me something about ATI RADEON 5670

and also how much does it cost..???

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ HD5670 is a very good gfx card and it can give performance close to a 9800GT. It runs cool, it's the best gfx card out in the market which don't require any additional power through power connector. Overall a HD5670 is worthy upgrade from your current gfx card.

A 1GB GDDR5 ( 512MB version is very hard to find now ) based HD5670 from Sapphire can be bought at 5.3k

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mafia II has a benchmark mode, try running it. it will tell the true picture, imo.

HD 5670 will be a worthy upgrade from your current GPU.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, it doesn't.

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 -1GB

MSI 5670 1 GB

ssb1551

Technomancer
If stuffs aint available at local retailers then online buying is the way to go.
Moreover shops like theitwares,smc & all provide good & prompt service.So no worries.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ nope. 9600GT 512Mb beats HD4670 1Gb. so HD4650 no chance against 9600GT. actually HD4650 ties with 9500GT 512Mb DDR2/3 usually.

Top Bottom