Asus maximus IV gene-z - CMOS problem

ashikns

ByTeS fLoWiNg ThRu VeIns!
I bought a brand new asus maximus IV gene-z last week.The problem is,each time I turn it off,I have to reset the cmos using a switch provided at the back of motherboard,otherwise it wont boot.It just turns on for 3 seconds and then turns off.If I reset the cmos,I just have to enter the bios,save settings and exit,and it boots normally.Please help me:(

OP
A

ashikns

ByTeS fLoWiNg ThRu VeIns!
I tested the battery in the traditional way,that is I touched it with my tongue and I felt the tingling taste.And its brand new as I mentioned

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I bought a brand new asus maximus IV gene-z last week.The problem is,each time I turn it off,I have to reset the cmos using a switch provided at the back of motherboard,otherwise it wont boot.It just turns on for 3 seconds and then turns off.If I reset the cmos,I just have to enter the bios,save settings and exit,and it boots normally.Please help me:(

Just try a new battery of same rating. Clean out the dock connector for the CMOS battery. Else RMA.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^Oh, wen i bought my mobo they said 1 month... Do they differ regionally?
Dunno, I was there for an Asus meet at mumbai: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...sus-power-user-meet-16th-jul-2011-mumbai.html

There, the rashi country head said that.

Top Bottom