ASUS HD7970 Temperatures

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I believe the Corsair is priced at around 7k. I think it's a good price for what it offers. I called itdepot but they said they will tell me and never called back yet. Probably because I sort of spoke to the Adyar branch.

EDIT: Max 7 to 8K is my budget. Corsair 500R fits that perfectly.

see if you can get this ;-)
CORSAIR CABINET 600T - Golchha Computers

rock2702

Padawan
see if you can get this ;-)
CORSAIR CABINET 600T - Golchha Computers

600T is a very good looking case, but if you are spending around 8-8.5k better go full tower like the nzxt phantom or the switch 810.You would get even more room to play with.

OP
S

saiyaman

Journeyman
I thank all people who helped here or else I would have been totally ignorant about cooling stuff inside cabinets and the ever obvious concept of airflow. Huge thanks! I got corsair 500r and the temperature is.....79! Great improvement from 90. I will post pics when I get the time.

I thank all people who helped here or else I would have been totally ignorant about cooling stuff inside cabinets and the ever obvious concept of airflow. Huge thanks! I got corsair 500r and the temperature is.....79! Great improvement from 90. I will post pics when I get the time.
79 C at load? Still slightly high. What's the fan setup you have?

jasku

In the zone
Good to know you have got your temps down, from where did you buy the cabinet and how much?