Assassins Creed 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Well thats really sad. It would be hard to connect with story properly. I hope they won't change the face much.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
From gameplay perspective its nearly same as ACB. No major changes or anything, just added that tower defence. You can skip this game.

tower defense? pass the video which shows that please
Why i liked this gameplay
It has aspects of total war + a naval war

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Character pics and multiplayer shots revealed >
Ubisoft released Assassins Creed III Characters Screenshots | GamingSquid

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Check out "Assassin's Creed in 5 min" video on ign.com... Nice way to cover the story for those like me who had missed couple of games... Did not play AC 1 and AC:R..

Feel like playing Revelations but cant stand tower defence mechanism as I hear it is very annoying...

gameranand

Living to Play
I didn't find that annoying but kind of different and which had nothing to with the plot but was just slapped on gamer's face forcefully. :twisted:

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I read somewhere that if we put an assassin(of a certain level) as a commander of a tower, it wont fall again... Something of that sort, is it so?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Assassin's Creed III Review - IGN

IGN review is in people!
Looks pretty sweet. And has an epic multiplayer too by the sound of it. :D

akkies_2000

Journeyman
just pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III game | Game | Flipkart.com PC
:p

Why flipkart? Game4u is offering such a sexy neckchain with the game on preorder. Read on facebook it was till 30th oct. Ordered mine on last day :) check if they are still offering it.

With BF3 I had received dog tags with my name on it and a steelcase for dvd :) at times I put it on while playing MP :D

Bought NFS MW as well. They are offering t-shirt along with it. Got 10% discount as well for being an Elite Team member :)

Top Bottom