Assassins Creed 3

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Why flipkart? Game4u is offering such a sexy neckchain with the game on preorder. Read on facebook it was till 30th oct. Ordered mine on last day :) check if they are still offering it.

With BF3 I had received dog tags with my name on it and a steelcase for dvd :) at times I put it on while playing MP :D

Bought NFS MW as well. They are offering t-shirt along with it. Got 10% discount as well for being an Elite Team member :)
didnt know of this site :O
anyways, fk giving a poster of AC3 :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I didn't know about game4u as well :p
And yes a necklace is more awesome though but not sure game4u will ship to my place or not.
Poster isn't too bad I guess :D

And looking forward to the multiplayer part of this game as well :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
I wanted to buy this game too, but thought I d rather wait and see how the PC performance is, don't want to end up having a bug-filled dX11 game ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I think pc version will be good , just like all previous version ! but i bet it will still not support 16:10 display resolution like previous one ! And ubisoft recommend xbox controller for pc ( i have played all assassin game with controller and believe me , it works very well ) , so preorder it to get necklace/poster + dlc for free :)

PS - from what i have heard , the game is too long unlike previous installment and added multiplayer can make you play the game for as long as 70 hours . this is very good news to me considering it is available for rs 999 as preorder unlike other ea games @ 1499

gameranand

Living to Play
Well then its OK, 40 hrs is more than enough for a SP game specially a AC like Action and Adventure game because after that they become boring and all. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
70 hours for AC game, I don't think so.

yes this game is too lengthy ! it has 12 sequence unlike revelation which have 8 sequence and multiplayer portion is also huge . and dont forget the season pass which will keep you busy even more :D . plus side missions and naval battle make the game more interesting .

so i think it is completely worth rs 999 , just hoping it look better in pc than console .

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I think pc version will be good , just like all previous version ! but i bet it will still not support 16:10 display resolution like previous one ! And ubisoft recommend xbox controller for pc ( i have played all assassin game with controller and believe me , it works very well ) , so preorder it to get necklace/poster + dlc for free :)

PS - from what i have heard , the game is too long unlike previous installment and added multiplayer can make you play the game for as long as 70 hours . this is very good news to me considering it is available for rs 999 as preorder unlike other ea games @ 1499

Read, DX11...that's what I am afraid of. Also read, Arkham City, nfs most wanted 2012 dx11 performance issues :)
Dx11 has become a marketing trick these days, even Call of duty is getting an unnecessary dx11 support :|

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
finally ordered assassin creed 3 from flipkart . Not ordered from game4u as i loved poster more than necklace as a preorder bonus , Although i wont be able to enjoy multiplayer as i dont have internet connection as of now but , still this game deserve my 999 , and it will be shame not to buy it especially if your assassin creed fans . and here is the poster size we will get from flipkart - *i45.tinypic.com/sosmiu.jpg

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
yes i already have xbox 360 controller , I just need to upgrade my 17 inch monitor to full hd before 23 november , in order to experience full leisure

cyborg47

Technomancer
finally ordered assassin creed 3 from flipkart . Not ordered from game4u as i loved poster more than necklace as a preorder bonus , Although i wont be able to enjoy multiplayer as i dont have internet connection as of now but , still this game deserve my 999 , and it will be shame not to buy it especially if your assassin creed fans . and here is the poster size we will get from flipkart - *i45.tinypic.com/sosmiu.jpg

What if, Ubisoft suddenly brings back the always-on DRM? :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Don't jinx it dude -_-

And thats a decent sized poster :D
Hope the DLC pack will be awesome too(Captain of the aquila) :p

Top Bottom