Assassins Creed 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well I guess we are used to this arn't we ?? :lol:
here is a interesting post
"I Find this all terribly amusing. Ubisoft confirmed this morning that Assassin's Creed 3 will hit PC on November 20 -- three weeks after its console release (Nov. 23 in the UK). Shocker, I know. The delay isn't the amusing part, the fact that Ubisoft has repeatedly denied the PC version would ship sometime after its console brethren is what makes me chuckle.

It all started back in March when our own Dan Stapleton previewed Assassin's Creed 3 and asked Ubi PR how long the PC delay would be. Here's how that exchange went:

GameSpy: So when's the PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: October 30th.

GameSpy: Yeah, but when's the real PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: It's October 30th.

GameSpy: Uh huh. And can you say that with a straight face?

Ubisoft PR: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GameSpy: Very well, let's move on. So,when will you announce the delay of the PC version?

Ubisoft PR: ..."

axes2t2

I am a cat
Deus Creed III

*fapamentalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/aceus-ex.jpg

and then someone fixed it.

*i.imgur.com/VSr1i.jpg

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
After seeing so many videos and all, it looks like this series has headed in new direction. Can't say its good or bad, looks kinda neutral to me. Developers are taking risk which is certainly a good thing.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
ok guys idk if this has been discussed earlier, I'm new to AC series, should I start from the very first game to understand the story? or will playing revelations be enough? and there are 4 games in total right?

Saumil996

Journeyman
If you just play revelations you probably will be very confused after it (atleast my cousin felt so) Having played all the ac games except 1 i guess it is best if you play AC 2 (for me the best) AC B and then go on to AC R

axes2t2

I am a cat
ok guys idk if this has been discussed earlier, I'm new to AC series, should I start from the very first game to understand the story? or will playing revelations be enough? and there are 4 games in total right?

Play from the first.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer

start from first.

gameranand

Living to Play
@dan4u
If you want to understand the story then start from first as story wise that game is very important. However if you care about gameplay only then start from second.

Top Bottom