AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

NHS2008

Broken In
re: AsRock & Biostar Sellers in India

@Devx..
shucks! I paid 11k for GD65!
Also check this article to decide.
From $100 To $160: Five Z68-Based Boards, Compared : Almost Affordable

Also I am not sure but I think GD55 just has 4+2 VRM design, Where as Asrock board has 8+4 Phase design. Higher the better, esp. when you think about future-proofing. Go for Asrock if you need PCIE 3.0 and high performance O.C. GD55 if you need USB 3.0 and if you want PCIE 3.0 then go for GD55 G3.
About ASROCK build quality. it's solid from what I've been reading..

$$Lionking$$

In the zone

devx - u shud probably go for Asus in MP... No service issues with Rashi here.. ASRock board is good.. Although I dont know about their service, so cant comment on that part...

GB is having service issues in this region bigtime for past 3-5 months... so its ur call... I wudnt suggest that..

@MSI - If I say anything Tenida will freak out so not saying anything.. but b4 thinking about MSI think about GB as GB has only bad after sales...

devx

Back on TDF :)

@ NHS2008 >> Thanks., Don't be sad man., because there was no availability of Extreme 3 till today & thanks for the link but i already did R&D so my question is on the basis of present SITUATION.

@ $$Lionking$$ >> Okz thanks., i think it's time for something new.

Alright so i'll go with ASRock., let's see what they got to show up. ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

so according to the situation what is your FINAL answer., hurry ??

Still GD55 because if its reliability & performance.
Nobody I know tried out asrock's exreme3 board even as a review sample and thus I'm not sure about the quality & reliability at all. So, instead of gambling (yes, it is) your 8K on extreme3, walk in the safer way of GD55.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone

ASRock is an Asus subsidiary, and both Asus and ASRock are mfg. by Pegatron (also a part of Asus). So he should be covered well on perf. & rel. fronts.

Hope this helps!! :)

d6bmg - Howdy?! :p :)

devx

@ d6bmg >> I know it's a little risk :-( because nobody in TDF nor even whom i know tried Extreme 3 but someone has too because of reliability & performance....so why not me., at-least they are providing 3 Years warranty & service in India., so let's see how it performs actually. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

^^ Then your wish. :thumbs:
Take the little risk. Should be worth it considering the fact that many guys are suggesting the same here to you. :)

AcceleratorX

Youngling

Extreme3 is a good motherboard, with 3 years warranty it is a good deal. I have not heard many complaints about ASRock's quality as well so you should be good to go.

I say you go for it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

the the 3 years warranty and RMA support by Digicare sounds attractive - so devx can go for it - after a long time seeing someone to go for Asrock mobo.

@ devx - go ahead with that mobo and share your experience with us and how much you are paying for ASRock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen-3 ?

devx

^^ Then your wish. :thumbs:
Take the little risk. Should be worth it considering the fact that many guys are suggesting the same here to you. :)

yeah., hope so :)

@ AcceleratorX / topgear >> Yeah guys., thanks., well i like to take risks & i'll be surely sharing the pics & exp. too and the cost will be 8k + Tax + shipping., i have ordered it through my local dealer & there may just be lil. difference.

devx

Hey guys i have to go for MSI because i ordered it already and now it can't be cancelled.,

@ NHS2008 >> No., Extreme 4 is not in stock neither any chance of availability till mid of 2012 and may available later if any heavy booking rise-up for Extreme 4.

NHS2008

Broken In

Hey guys i have to go for MSI because i ordered it already and now it can't be cancelled.,

@ NHS2008 >> No., Extreme 4 is not in stock neither any chance of availability till mid of 2012 and may available later if any heavy booking rise-up for Extreme 4.

Thats sad, I had to do the same! I really wanted that board!
I got MSI Z68A-GD65 G3.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ congrats .. but this never ending late and non availability ( and that's for some z68 mobo only ) shows how much asrock is interested in mobo market in here ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ thanks guys for the info - do they have 3 yrs warranty ??

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz

Here is the AsRock Z68 Extreme Gen 3Board Details which is available in Mumbai by Mediaman

Mediaman Group

Very Sad that I already purchased Asus P8Z68V-Pro.

Is ASROCK ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 available now??

Yes Look at This.

Mediaman Group

And they have lots of branches.........find a branch near you.

AcceleratorX

Youngling

AFAIK ASRock now has Digicare has national support provider which means it should be a standard 3 year warranty (2 years on lower end motherboards). I haven't confirmed with Mediaman on the warranty, but I will try to get information when I have a free day.

Top Bottom