are you Interested in Aerocol Products ??

gauravranu

hardware~freak
Are You Interested in Aerocol Products??

Hello friends,

Do you people wanna buy Aerocool products like Cabinets, Psu, Gaming Mouse, Fan controllers, Mouse Pads, etc.

Especially Strike-X range : Strike_x

Please give your views, reviews, suggestions.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Re: R u Interested in Aerocol Products ??

If available at a reasonable price then why not?
Among cabinets, stryker-X looks awesome!

P.S. is the correct subforum?

OP
gauravranu

gauravranu

hardware~freak

Yeah I know some of them looks killer,

I am new here and its my first discussion thread, so I request all of the respected members to guide me to the right direction if I make any mistake.

We are planning to introduce Aerocool products in India. So need to know member's views on it.

It was available in Kolkata off late I think @ d6bmg, am I right?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Are you something like dealer?
If yes, then it would be awesome, again 'price' is the thing that matters.
And answer to your question: No, Not a single Aerocol product is available in Kolkata. :-(

Aerocool fan controllers are really good looking, and also some of their low/mid end cabinets.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

I would like to know the identification of "we".

Some companies are skeptical to deal in India because of their pas bad experience with distributors unfortunately as it turns out they were handled by dealers who wanted to take a crack at being distributors. A lot of this what happened were usually audiophile hardware, so I hope you're a reliable entity. Last thing we need is company having a wrong mindset about distribution ethics (err well atleast they don't screw up in THAT part) which will prevent them to deal anyone with India.

tkin

Back to school!!

Aerocool fans and fan controllers are sold by MD Computers, Kolkata, bought a fan from them last year, not sure if those are in stock now.

OP
gauravranu

gauravranu

hardware~freak

I would like to know the identification of "we".

Some companies are skeptical to deal in India because of their pas bad experience with distributors unfortunately as it turns out they were handled by dealers who wanted to take a crack at being distributors. A lot of this what happened were usually audiophile hardware, so I hope you're a reliable entity. Last thing we need is company having a wrong mindset about distribution ethics (err well atleast they don't screw up in THAT part) which will prevent them to deal anyone with India.

By "we" I meant we as a firm/company which is right now under process of importing goods to India and I personally is in contact with sales representative of Aerocool Taiwan, hopefully soon we all gonna see Aerocool products in indian markets and there will be exclusive deals for the forum members.

Aerocool fans and fan controllers are sold by MD Computers, Kolkata, bought a fan from them last year, not sure if those are in stock now.

Yeah as Foxin, Kolkata was a distributor of Aerocool back in 2010-11 so it was available on Kolkata but in limited numbers.

I request all of the respected forum members to list the Aerocool products which they are interested in, it will be helpful for us to know the interest of the end user and will help in serving you in the right manner.

OP
gauravranu

gauravranu

hardware~freak

^I totally understand your point & will do the needful.
Thanks for pointing me the right direction.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I request all of the respected forum members to list the Aerocool products which they are interested in, it will be helpful for us to know the interest of the end user and will help in serving you in the right manner.

Fan. Fan Controllers, Gaming and Value series PSUs, Value and pro cabinets.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

By "we" I meant we as a firm/company which is right now under process of importing goods to India and I personally is in contact with sales representative of Aerocool Taiwan, hopefully soon we all gonna see Aerocool products in indian markets and there will be exclusive deals for the forum members.
May I know your company's name? If its not a well-known distributor people usually tend not to deal with it.

BTW, those type of people I've mentioned above, they also call themselves importers/distributors, but out of those bunch barely 1-2 were able to do it properly, whereas rest basically screwed things up!

What I am curious is that you said you're importing it. Are you importing it for sometime or are you official distributor? Warranty support? I hope its not something of a parallel import- and bills will be provided.

OP
gauravranu

gauravranu

hardware~freak
I appreciate your curiousness and your concern over this, It means you really are taking interest in it and would like to know everything about this. As I have told you that it is still under process, so a better idea would be to wait for a few more days and then I will come up with all the details which you are interested in about the company, but to satisfy your curiousness, yes we are official distributor & once everything settles down then our company's name will be listed as a distributor in India on the Aerocool's official website. And yes there will be warranty support available through us and we are joining hands with a vision of a long term cooperation with each other.
I hope we'll get your full support and cooperation and would love to answer your questions & queries again.
Thank you.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I appreciate your curiousness and your concern over this, It means you really are.....
.... being skeptical :). Nothing more or less.

You're not mentioning your distributor's name and since you are really being clear it looks like you're more interested to know if people will be interested to buy aerocool products or not, but what you need to look at is that your distribution and ability for customers to send for rma should be clear. Like for instance Prime ABGB is distributing NZXT cases. They have good and regular customer but at the end of the day its one store. Now what they're doing is that they're insisting customers to buy NZXT hardware, which pretty much aggrevating them.

Again, you need to concentrate more on the distribution connection and ability to give proper warranty support. In India, out of all the dealers/distri who say "they try to sell this and sell that but no1 buys" crap: its either if they're pricing it irresponsibly, their distibutor's service record is questionable, their distribution connection is somewhat..... non-existent- and there are some like the major ones (they don't do surveys on forums for sure) don't bother.

Fans and fan controllers will be the first thing that you should bring. I don't think bringing cases would have immidiate benefit: Coolermaster and now Corsair have been making few/many good cases, followed by Lian Li, Bitfenix, NZXT, etc. A 18-20k worth case like Cosmos II also sells in India- only if its reasonably designed and its a well made case- and Cosmos II is a very very well made case by looking at internals and externals.

Most of the designs in Aerocool cases looks more like a show to attract those people who want...you know...like fake boobs- something that reminds me of Umax for odd reason.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

And answer to your question: No, Not a single Aerocol product is available in Kolkata. :-(

^Friend,I beg to differ...I had purchased an Aerocool E78-530W PSU,way back in Sept'2010.

You could have a read at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/152069-rating-aerocool-e78-530w-psu.html
Even you had your comments.:wink:

I purchased the PSU(Aerocool E78-530W) from Balaji Solutions (R.N. Mukherjee Rd; a few shops ahead of Saboo Computers, along the same line).
They are also authorised dealers of Foxin products.

Last edited:
OP
gauravranu

gauravranu

hardware~freak
@The Sorcerer - Thankyou for golden advice, by the way, have you reviewed any of the Aerocool products yet? I'd like to know more about you and your suggestions sire.

@kg11sgbg - Yes u are right mate, it was available back then but only in/around Kolkata

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Not sure about the availability of cabinets by Aerocool, but "Balaji Solutions" definitely stocks Aerocool PSU's, even now.

dfcols71

In the zone
if the the cases are priced well compared to nzxt,bitfenix and lan li ,as well good ass,you can get get buyers

Top Bottom