are ipod earphones better than creative ep630 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
is there any SONY earphones which r better than EP-630????
i'm buying one 2morrow for my N95 8GB.budget is 3k max.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
assasin said:
is there any SONY earphones which r better than EP-630????
i'm buying one 2morrow for my N95 8GB.budget is 3k max.
Yes there are better headphones if you can put more money but settling for EP-630 is better coz the price is Rs.1200 and putting 3000 bucks on earphones for N95does not make sense. Just my opinion. Instead, get Bluetooth stereo headset for N95 (like the one from Motorola). You need not remove earphones everytime you get a call on your phone.

Check out Fontopia in Sony.

Also check out Sennheiser Active noise cancelling headphones. PX-300 is the model number I think.

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
^^^ i dont wanna buy a BT stereo headset cuz it wud drain my N95's battery very quickly.
and any particulat SONY Fontopia model no which has gr8 bass reproduction?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
You can check mdr-ex85lp. costs 3k. But I have no idea how they compare with EP-630. I am using EP-630 and I just love them.

BTW, there are street style active noise cancelling headphones from creative. You can get them for 3.5k i think. I saw them at Temptations store, Brigade Road, Bangalore and they look really great (sounds great too with perfect noise isolation)

also check EX52SL

These are dual style closed in-ear headphones supplied with a detachable clip-on hanger providing a stable fit (changes to over the ear like the ones that used by on-stage artists)

Last edited:

nix

hey guys...
did you know that the creative ep630 is available in white too? creative made it in white so it will go well with an ipod...
cant believe it...they would do something to woo ipod consumers... considering that they're rivals..

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^really!!! r u sure they aren't fake...i've never seen white ones..not even in a google search

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=*w...tbnid=1WmnchA_9F-XeM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=123&prev=

*www.techshout.com/images/creative-ep630.jpg

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
also try the EP-635, lanyard style earphones (Everything's same as that in EP-630 except the lanyard)

dragonball

Broken In
goodmorning people,

From where can i get EP630 in Noida/Delhi (i live in noida, so noida location if possible, else delhi will do) and what would be the current price like(i read its ~650/- *www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/user_review.jsp?review_id=816 )?
Also i want to be absolutely sure that they are NOT fake. Any precautions?

And they will work with my PC right? My aim is to buy a GOOD-quality headphones for PC for Music purposes(rock, metal). EP630 is the right choice right within ~1K budget?
-thanks.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
pm'ed you. here's the msg for the benefit of others

hi and gud morning,

i get all my hardware from Nehru Place so i can only guide u there. its shouldn't be too far from Noida actually. You can get it from

Multilink Systems and Services
105, First Floor
Bajaj House,
Nehru Place

Tele No. : 41617562, 41617563

The cost right now is around Rs. 850. This shop is an authorised Creative outlet. They'll give you a bill as well as Creative Guarantee so you can be sure it isn't fake.

As for the earphones, all I can say is they're the best earphones i've ever used. You definitely won't repent having taken them.

I had written a small review on them. You may read it here if u want :

*viewzreviewz.com/creative-ep-...sic-earphones/

Hope i could help. Lemme know if htere's anything else

Regards
xbonez

dragonball

Broken In
1 more thing. Can i use ANY 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor cable (*cgi.ebay.com.au/2.5mm@to@3.5mm-aud...ter-cable_W0QQitemZ140192198734QQcmdZViewItem )
so that i can use these EP630s with my Nokia3110 phone? Or the quality of such adaptor also matters?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dragonball said:
1 more thing. Can i use ANY 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor cable (*cgi.ebay.com.au/2.5mm@to@3.5mm-audio-jack-plug-adapter-converter-cable_W0QQitemZ140192198734QQcmdZViewItem )
so that i can use these EP630s with my Nokia3110 phone? Or the quality of such adaptor also matters?

I am using 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable. Got it for Rs.50 @ SP Road, Bangalore.

moshel

Padawan
i love my ipod. but i have never used the bundled earphones....they s**K big time....

im using the earphones i got with my SE W550i phone, which are very gooood.

btw +1 to the ep-630

rachitpant

Broken In
guys

i was thinking of buying earphones for my MOTO ROKR E6 ..but im confused b/w ipod earphones vs creative ep630...i had ipod previously and seriously ipod earphones are full jhakassss.....dunno abt ep630

somebody enlighten me

TIA
sumit

there r people who buy things simply coz every1 is buying,
and this virus spreads and the no. of ppl belonging to "every1" increases .
ipod fans are a good example

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
the 3000/- apple headfones are way better than the normal ones but if u go that high u have bose and seinheiser for stiff competition .... go for ep630 they are a little better than the bundled ipod headfones

enticer86

Stay Silent!
the 3000/- apple headfones are way better than the normal ones but if u go that high u have bose and seinheiser for stiff competition .... go for ep630 they are a little better than the bundled ipod headfones

Just a little better? Btw dunno why but I feel the quality of earphones that were bundled with Shuffle were of a poorer quality than those that come with the new Nano Video. The new ones fit my ear perfectly fine too, and the sound quality is better too.
How can that be possible?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ hmm dont know why but i bought them and then compared them both .... though the bass is better no doubt (and it is a lot to do with the fact that these headphones go right into ur ear unlike the others) but wen i turned my ipod to full volume i could make out cracking which wasnt there in the bundled 1 and bass well ya that whr the ep630 are superior and then they are comfortable too but sound quality its "a little better" IMHO

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^ So that means for some casual listening [i hardly use my iPod for more than 3 hours a week] I should not invest in EP-630, and be content with these supposed-to-be-improved bundled earphones.

Right?

Btw, IMHO I think it shud b called an earphone and not a headphone- so pls correct me if am wrong too.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
2 reasons why 1 should go for ep630:

1. comfortable
2. comfortable
3. better bass :D

and ya its earfones ... my bad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom