are ipod earphones better than creative ep630 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
^^ Thanx buddy. So for the sake of comfort I shud buy EP-630, since I can tweak the equaliser and enjoy a better sound, without needing bass correction.

And well... u kinda confused me b/w headphones and earphones. :)

nix

^^ dont buy the ep 630... here's why:
cons:
1.its not comfortable... it goes too deep inside and you feel like something is pushing your ear canal from inside out.
2. when you walk, you can vibration for each step you take. this distorts the effect.
3. the wire, feels more like rubber than plastic... you can again hear the wire brush against your body everytime it does... this is again, distortion.
4. the build quality is really poor when you compare it to the stock ipod earphones...
pros:
the effect, its really good... but i regret for having bought this ep 630...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
cons:
1.its not comfortable... it goes too deep inside and you feel like something is pushing your ear canal from inside out.
2. when you walk, you can vibration for each step you take. this distorts the effect.
3. the wire, feels more like rubber than plastic... you can again hear the wire brush against your body everytime it does... this is again, distortion.
4. the build quality is really poor when you compare it to the stock ipod earphones...
pros:
i agree with ur entire post other than point 1 and 2; if u have the earphone properly in and at a decent volume ur footsteps wont bother u; the build quality was something i did mention in 1 of the ep630 threads ... its cheap rubber but dont be fooled it did not snap from either end inspite of my ipod 30gb freely suspended :D yes i tried it ;)

napster007

Padawan
cons:

pros:

Then you might as well spend 50/- more and buy the ep-635. it does not have any of the above defects. i'ts better than the ipod earphones

xbonez

NP : Crysis
but ep-635 is HIGHLY HIGHLY not recommended for those with hard drive based players or heavy players since it hangs the player around ur neck like a necklace

napster007

Padawan
it actually depends upon the weight. Some light Hdd players can still be used. But they are primarily ment for flash based players

napster007

Padawan
I don't think anyone will be that careless after buying a HDD player that he'll be swinging his player from his neck or go jogging with it.

now that will be foolish!!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i don't think anyone would want to spend 900 rs on earphones and have such limitations...hdd based player owners should avoid lanyard

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
guys i am interested in buying the KOSS earphones.... anyone know where its available in bangalore ?. I dont mind if its available on a online Indian store either. Please advice. Thx.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey man ipod earphone rock... they are super cool.. amazing quality .. ignore the statement below

PS: At others .. i am sick of everyone having cool stuff... now on i recommend only stuff that $uck for others.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Got EP630 Today for Rs 850 and they do ROCK :D Now i have my ATP3 in my pocket :lol:

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/19072008%28001%29.jpg
Free Image Hosting

hullap

Cyborg Agent
guys

i was thinking of buying earphones for my MOTO ROKR E6 ..but im confused b/w ipod earphones vs creative ep630...i had ipod previously and seriously ipod earphones are full jhakassss.....dunno abt ep630

somebody enlighten me

TIA
sumit
no way!
and
congo sukhdeep on your purchase

J.Deka

Right off the assembly line
I have bought EP 630 in 600 in Guwahati.....If yu want to stay out of noisy environment go for it.and feel the real MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom