are ipod earphones better than creative ep630 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
eggman said:
Quite a untrue review of ep-630 ,I'll say. Hell!!He even quoted the price wrong!!!Its not Rs.1000 , its Rs.1300/-

hell yes, i agree. i've been using it for a while now and i'd be damned if it isn't the best i've heard... i've used some pretty gud earphones over the time, Sony MDR E828, and i have a mid-range sony headphones too. definitely EP630 performs well more than what it costs... upto a budget of rs 3000-3500, i'd suggest the ep630. beyond that, u may think of sennheiser etc.

Tanmay

Journeyman
Nah the EP-630 costs only Rs.950 at Laminghton Road !

I've heard the EP-630 and yeah its pretty awesome for that price, but then I personally never had a chance to experience a Bose/Shure or even that Koss one Tech2 mentioned. So I can't really say the EP-630 is the best, there are few others too in that range.

xbonez

Tanmay said:
Nah the EP-630 costs only Rs.950 at Laminghton Road !

Its easily available in delhi for a lot less. i got it for rs 875 without any bargaining and that was at least 4 months back. prices shuld have dropped a bit now

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
xbonez said:
Its easily available in delhi for a lot less. i got it for rs 875 without any bargaining and that was at least 4 months back. prices shuld have dropped a bit now
It costs less, but not the MRPs. As a review, one should mention the MRP.

rufus_dsouza

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Just wanted to know that ipod ears buds are supposed to be good.

Rufus.

what is the cost of original ipod ear phones.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
rufus_dsouza said:
Hi,

Just wanted to know that ipod ears buds are supposed to be good.

Rufus.

what is the cost of original ipod ear phones.

The shitty ipod earphones cost around R.1,500. They are actually worth Rs.300-Rs.400. Sony MDR-E818LP (Rs.500) beat the ipod earphone at any time. I would say strict no to buying ipod earphones.

Koss earphones mentioned in the thread are good for quiet environment but for noisy environment, EP-630 beats them fair and clear.

xbonez

for noisy environments, ep-630 rocks. its noice cancellation is excellent on account of the fact that it is in-ear

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
I am getting ep-630 for 700 Rs.But I only have a Nokia 6630 as an mp3 player.Will they be worth the purchase??

Tanmay

Journeyman
xbonez said:
^^yes, i agree. i was just mentioning coz tanmay felt lammy rd rules, selling it at 950 :).

What ? I never said Laminghton Rd rulez :| How lame ! Anyways that price was 3 months earlier....I just replied that it wasn't that costly and that Tech2 was correct about its price 8-|

nix

hmm... i was happy with my ipod earplugs... but you guys are tempting me to buy that ep630.... ok, so where in bangalore can i get a demo(ie listen) to it for sometime?? i dont want to buy it in black market places coz they may be fake, so where in can get the original thing and for what price?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Where do you live in Bangalore?

I don't think there is any store in Bangalore that gives live demo of this product.

Last edited:

nix

oh ya?? thats sad... but i will buy it anyway...
how do i make out the fakes from the real thing? i dont want to be cheated in SP road... as i knw that some ppl sell fakes there?

i live in RR nagar in bang... far off from all places ...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I bought it at Planet M (Brigade Road) for 1,300 bucks.

In SP road, get it @ Vishal Infotech. He is distributor and Valued partner for Creative products.

I live in BTM layout. You can try mine if you need demo.

xbonez

Tanmay said:
What ? I never said Laminghton Rd rulez :| How lame ! Anyways that price was 3 months earlier....I just replied that it wasn't that costly and that Tech2 was correct about its price 8-|

chill yaar, i was just kidding....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Vishal Infotech No 111/12, Leela Gopal Complex, 1st Floor, S P Road, Bangalore - 560002 Phone: 080 22998378 vishal_infotech@indiatimes.com

It's on left side of the road, 1st floor. It's very small shop. I think it's the one in 3rd or 4th complex

Last edited:

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
I have a mp4 player and i also want to take ep630
Where will i get the headphones , but original one

xbonez

u in mumbai, right......go to lammington rd. i'm sure u'll get it there. but get it from a reliable shop or u'll end up with a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom