Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
rb_kaustuv said:
Yups seems so...
Btw where are the MAC boys??
Why haven't they started flaming this thread?? :confused:
This is a warning to you and others who are provoking other members of the forum by calling them macboys, linboys,winboys, whatever. Please stop the name calling and provoking people. We already have a lot of useless infighting going on. Please discuss only if you have a valid point and a proof to back it up with, else be ready for warnings/bans.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^^^ Pheww... :shock: i never provoked anyone with ***Boys :)... i thought u warned me too :shock:

Offtopic: @ naveen.. hows my new avatar?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mehulved said:
This is a warning to you and others who are provoking other members of the forum by calling them macboys, linboys,winboys, whatever. Please stop the name calling and provoking people. We already have a lot of useless infighting going on. Please discuss only if you have a valid point and a proof to back it up with, else be ready for warnings/bans.
Thank you for taking notice! :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Gigacore said:
^^^ Pheww... :shock: i never provoked anyone with ***Boys :)... i thought u warned me too :shock:

he never pointed to you :p.. and stop going offtopic...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
offtop @ giga...

man .. avatar is preety cooll... but y did ya change it .. the prev avatar was much more pretier... may be this one is not that good coz ITS HAVING APPLE SYSMBOL.... LOL ... :-D

OP
rb_kaustuv

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
aryayush said:
Thread reported.
mehulved said:
aryayush said:
Thank you for taking notice! :)
I know that i have done a serious unpardonable CRIME!!!!! by calling MAC users macboys.. SORRY for that

Btw why the hell do i have this gut feeling that whenever any news against MAC flaw(s) is flashed the MAC lovers/users (well i have restrained myself from using the m@(|30y word very hard this time..u see) start crying "Mummy! Mummy!See what people are telling about MAC...waaahhaaaa!!!!!" and the thread gets reported and people get warned by a stern finger wiggling parental level authority that their kids be better left alone and not a word to be said about their lovely MAC.

BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO FOR THIS POST,BUT REST ASSURED THIS TYPE OF PG CERTIFICATION IS NOT WHAT ALWAYS HELPS..:rolleyes:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Looks like you need to clear your concepts on censor and rules.
No one is asking you not to say anything against a OS, as long as it's not trolling. What I am asking everyone is to abstain from provoking other members.
As it's said "Don't attack the person attack the idea." - *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
this is VERY big NEWS... it goes like this

if WINDOWS is attacked by virus then its nothing big deal .. its normal and common .. and happens daily.. new virus attack windows daily

if MAC is attacked then its ofcourse its a big deal... because finally its been attacked by a virus atleast one... and it has opened its account ..!!

this must clear arya's doubts why these people are soo much interested in a virus that attacks apple mac os even when they don't use any mac os .

praka123

left this forum longback
I hope all computer students study operating systems subject and esp UNIX architecture and UNIX systems.along with what windows is. :-|
^regarding the arguement of windows users who thinks viruses will increase with increasing numbers.may be an enlightenment about UNIX permission system may help.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
rb_kaustuv said:
I know that i have done a serious unpardonable CRIME!!!!! by calling MAC users macboys.. SORRY for that

Btw why the hell do i have this gut feeling that whenever any news against MAC flaw(s) is flashed the MAC lovers/users (well i have restrained myself from using the m@(|30y word very hard this time..u see) start crying "Mummy! Mummy!See what people are telling about MAC...waaahhaaaa!!!!!" and the thread gets reported and people get warned by a stern finger wiggling parental level authority that their kids be better left alone and not a word to be said about their lovely MAC.

BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO FOR THIS POST,BUT REST ASSURED THIS TYPE OF PG CERTIFICATION IS NOT WHAT ALWAYS HELPS..:rolleyes:
The thread was reported because it was a duplicate. I stopped reporting useless posts a long time ago. I cannot blame the mods either. It is just very difficult to cope with it when there are so many of them (including some from me too, probably).

Kudos to gx_saurav and iMav for restraining themselves. They're doing an awesome job. I've tried it a few times and failed so I know it is probably difficult.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
Kudos to gx_saurav and iMav for restraining themselves. They're doing an awesome job. I've tried it a few times and failed so I know it is probably difficult.

Donno about Manan, but I got a few better things to do other then fighting here for a cause which won't help in real life. Check my blog...

din

Tribal Boy
Offtopic

If I remember correctly Raaabo banned IMav and some others, atleast they can't post till Nov 15th, something like that.

And happy to know gx is away from fighting these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom