anybody gave driving test recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
so i turned 18 2 months ago and i applied for learning license. i have that and have learnt driving also.
so now i am ready for the driving test. i will take it in 2-3 days. but i want to know
from someone who might have given recently what do they make u do and are there many theory questions?
i have basic knowledge of traffic symbols but not indepth knowledge so will that be a problem

oh i am giving test for light motor vehicle (4 wheeler). so what will they make me do.
i am from gujarat by the way
so pls help me out!

chicha

High without substance...
the very basics.
remember you are in india, you can get it with out going through the stuff.
but otherwise the very basic.

make an 8 park the car and reverse, all of it with out jerking ofcourse and the hand signals are imp too

pannaguma

Turn The Page
i've heard that in chennai you cant get license without giving bribe to atleast 2-3 people. :D how abt gujarat?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
actually in Kolkata its Rs. 800/- for 4 wheeelers :lol: u pay to a agent, then u take the test, doesnt matter, Agent will set every thing up, in Test u will be asked the very basic road sign , 2 max :lol: done and in the main test, start the car, put it in gear, and thats it, even if u fail to put it in gear, doesnt matter :lol: in next 15/20 days u will have ur licance

:(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
in b'lore, the RTO guy will sit next to you, & tell you to go & take a "U" in traffic (that is). obiviously he'll be watching how smooth you go (without jerk:))), hand signalling (for takin "U")...

In Chennai its easier, you dont hav to write the test to get LLr & the final Test to get license takes place in RTO's campus itself.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
here just give two photos+1500rs & no documents
else you have documents then 1100 dilivered at your door step
easy:p

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
chicha said:
the very basics.
remember you are in india, you can get it with out going through the stuff.
but otherwise the very basic.

make an 8 park the car and reverse, all of it with out jerking ofcourse and the hand signals are imp too

ya its india...but ppl like you r only spoiling it....can't u get thru it with a test rather going 4 a bribe...
and what i feel is that for a 2-w u need to make a 8 and 4 LMV u need to drive a H.....:rolleyes:

and don't teach bad lessons to other ppl......somethings can be done w/t bribes also...even i got it done w/t ne bribe to neone.....
make a clean india man....

i guess all have a very poor attitude.....
everyone is going towards the same dith and then complain for rash drivers on the road who do not know the abc's...of driving...u ppl only complain for the heavy traffic...hey ppl wake up...somethings can b done in a correct way also...

Last edited:

rahul.ims

s18000rpm said:
^B'lore is somewhat better in this dept., but i'm not 100% sure.

the RTO guys are bit Strict.

ys bro...u r very true b'lore trf - cops are very strict....esp with the north indians..ha ha ha LOL...:eek:
sometimes its sucks but its gud 4 us ...

chicha

High without substance...
rahul.ims said:
ya its india...but ppl like you r only spoiling it....can't u get thru it with a test rather going 4 a bribe...
and what i feel is that for a 2-w u need to make a 8 and 4 LMV u need to drive a H.....:rolleyes:

and don't teach bad lessons to other ppl......somethings can be done w/t bribes also...even i got it done w/t ne bribe to neone.....
make a clean india man....

i guess all have a very poor attitude.....
everyone is going towards the same dith and then complain for rash drivers on the road who do not know the abc's...of driving...u ppl only complain for the heavy traffic...hey ppl wake up...somethings can b done in a correct way also...

i think i touched you here. i am sorry if i told the condition of our country to my fellow conutry men.
i got my DL by standing in Q writing the exam and driving too, without paying anyone any extra money for it.
And i am sorry if i hurt you by saying that.

in Germany my friend tells me that it costs them 500 Euros to get a DL, and there once you have it, it stays until you are completly blind or dead.
there you have to go through sims too.

and yes its little better in bangalore.
But i hope you know that RTO is one of the most currupted organizations in india.

rahul.ims

chicha said:
i think i touched you here. i am sorry if i told the condition of our country to my fellow conutry men.
i got my DL by standing in Q writing the exam and driving too, without paying anyone any extra money for it.
And i am sorry if i hurt you by saying that.

in Germany my friend tells me that it costs them 500 Euros to get a DL, and there once you have it, it stays until you are completly blind or dead.
there you have to go through sims too.

and yes its little better in bangalore.
But i hope you know that RTO is one of the most currupted organizations in india.

hey man....gr8 job yaar...really very very happy:p
bro i know that RTOs are really the corrupt ppl...fotget about the RTOs bro..most of the govt verticals are corrupt....but the youth has to take responsibilities to wipe it off.....bro i know it will take years but its not impossible.....we can have a clean india...:cool:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
No bribe here...
Learning licence fee is 60 rs...
and full licence fee is 140 rs.. plus there's no driving test here
:D

OP
T

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
i have heard its terrible too much corruption

plus they force u to join driving schools that they tell so that they get a commission and will pass u only if u go thru that driving school.

satyamy

Alive Again...
In Mumbai
Pay Rs. 2700 for Training of 4 Wheeler (Santro) +
2 Wheeler & 4 Wheeler Licence within a Month :D

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
gaurav_indian said:
Give 1000 rupees to "Dalal" and your licence will be ready.:D

its changed... atleast its wat i saw wen i went for it... evn my fnds asaid the same thing..... no more bribes.... though for a test they jst tel u turn on one of the crossings and they jst chk whether or not u gave some kind of indication b4 turning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom