Any1 has iphone with IOS7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@op

a smiley would have been a good idea

<sarcasm>
How dare you utter such an outrageous suggestion to the OP! We are duty-bound to provide him whatever he needs, whenever he needs. If it is IO7 he desires, IO7 he shall receive. Even though I have no inkling of what IO7 is (I've only heard of IOS7, silly me) I shall go to the end of the earth to seek what he demands from me.

May the Lord OP have mercy on me for, if I fail, I shall be branded a "begger" and left to rot on the streets for the rest of my miserable life. Why, my unborn children shall have to bear the cross that is my inability to provide the OP with an "iphone" running "IO7", if I do not complete my quest.

Farewell thee, for I am off to unknown lands looking for this mythical beast you refer to as " iphone with IO7 running on it" and I shall not return until I have found it.
</sarcasm>

.jRay.

Youngling
<sarcasm>
How dare you utter such an outrageous suggestion to the OP! We are duty-bound to provide him whatever he needs, whenever he needs. If it is IO7 he desires, IO7 he shall receive. Even though I have no inkling of what IO7 is (I've only heard of IOS7, silly me) I shall go to the end of the earth to seek what he demands from me.

May the Lord OP have mercy on me for, if I fail, I shall be branded a "begger" and left to rot on the streets for the rest of my miserable life. Why, my unborn children shall have to bear the cross that is my inability to provide the OP with an "iphone" running "IO7", if I do not complete my quest.

Farewell thee, for I am off to unknown lands looking for this mythical beast you refer to as " iphone with IO7 running on it" and I shall not return until I have found it.
</sarcasm>

Hahaha...:rofl:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

:rofl: :rofl:

What none of you beggers have 1

We also have few games, and we are looking for one too to test our games. Let us know if you manage to find one.

snap

Lurker
<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

:lol:

why the new avatar pic?

ashs1

Padawan
<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

what a noble cause for your journey,my man..i wish thou the bests of luck..& i hope you find the damned "iphone" running "IO7" for i shall be eagerly awaiting your return. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have the Goophone i5. Should be able to handle your game.

*www.gizmochina.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/goophone-i5s-01.jpg

OP
S

sandeep410

Journeyman
Since you beggers dont have one i have decided to give you one more chance for survival. If you have a touch ipod with IOS7 in it let me know and your life would be spared.

sksundram

In the zone
Since you beggers dont have one i have decided to give you one more chance for survival. If you have a touch ipod with IOS7 in it let me know and your life would be spared.

Y dont u save ur tym and jump from top of your building.... This way u might meet Steve coz last i heard he was giving free iPhones to all the hell beggars to try new IOS8

Last edited:

.jRay.

Youngling

*Beggars. Go to first grade learn spellings, write the spelling of beggars 100 times on the blackboard and see if it helps, then try to develop apps.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You dont need to know spellings to develop apps you Idiot.

Apparently punctuation, correct English usage and basic decency are not required as well. Not to mention a complete lack of etiquette. Who needs that, right? Only "beggers" like us, who depend on the Gods of programming such as your good self for our quota of apps. We'd be dead in a day if it weren't for good men like you throwing us crumbs off your table every now and then.

As the "legendry" (to borrow the spelling from the name of your app "company") Oliver Twist once said, "Please sir, may I have some more?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom