Any tips for a new Labrador Retriever owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I'll take big brother. I hate it when people call their dogs their babies and stuff like that. If your dog is your baby, then you've committed some serious moral crimes, man. :lol:

A

Angie1313

be a big brother to my dog???? Actually I probably treat my dog better than I treat my little brothers. ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Lol...u were one of those 3 bosses in NFS carbon.

Give ur dog a ride to canyon :D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Guys, that little critter just ate some chocolate. It was playing in our little garden and apparently there was a bar of Kit Kat lying around. He was just getting started when I caught him, threw out the bar and cleaned up his mouth thoroughly.

Do I need to be worried?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
no, a little bit of anything doesn't hurt

remember every chemical can cause cancer in chemistry lab, but our body is able to resist a little bit.

Even I give a small pice of chocolate once or twice a month

and did i tell ya that onion is bad for dogs too, but wat if u hav them in vegetables

PS: Btw dont be too paranoid and dont do silly things like dog trainer etc, the dog needs care from its owner and not from someone else.
And just check that his legs do not deform, its a common thing that can happen due to less calcium and do some massage to legs too.
And dogs usually show some signs and gesture i they want to pee or sh!t. Just observe them and do as appropriate.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@ayush - nice dag. hope to get one some day. i once brought home a street dag, but parents forced me to give it up.. :(
btw - in the few hours that i had it for i gave it a bath two times, and it was february!!! poor dog.:!: realized my mistake much later only...

Yeah dags, do you like dags??
i like dags and i like snatch:D

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Arya: I don't mean to hijack your thread, but here are some pics of my pets Fruity and Coffee: *www.flickr.com/photos/7801909@N03/sets/72157605209627306/

I hope you don't mind :)

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hey, why would I mind! I was actually going to ask you to post some pictures of them myself. Other dog owners in this thread are welcome to share their pets’ pictures too. I don't mind if it turns into a thread all about dogs or something. Maybe we'll even have the title changed. I don't think there are any other dog-related threads out there. :)

Awesome dogs, by the way, kalpik. I particularly love Coffee, both the name and the dog (not the beverage though). You so need to get a decent camera.

@Ayush, we'd love it if you could post a picture of your Labrador Retriever too.

kalpik

Actually some of the pics are from N70 and some are from N82.. Try the ones from N82, they should look much better :p

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, I can see that some of them look better than the others. You don't have a digital camera?

kalpik

Nope.. I don't have a digital camera.. That was one of the reasons i got the N82. 5 MP is good enough for me :p

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Here's Misha :

*img210.imageshack.us/img210/5892/misha83ah7.th.jpg *img68.imageshack.us/img68/7808/misha41wh5.th.jpg *img210.imageshack.us/img210/7985/misha7ol1.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom