Any part time job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
This is the question that many of us have been treading since last 10 years...? Answers can be posted anytime in the next 10 years...it seems..just ONE works.Google Ad-sense.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
well u could learn html,css,cms or if u are feeling adventurous u could learn php and do some freelancing on the web :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Freelancing- When you work for a/many people/firm/company without being permanently employed there, its called freelancing. Its done to earn some temp money. :)

You can also opt for some part-time job. They also offer jobs from home. Private tutions can also be a good idea.

OP
Neo

Neo

Where can I do this freelancing thing and how much does one earn with it??I seems interesting.
I want to do a part time job but private tuition's not good for me. I'm a bit too young for that.

And about the AdSense. It works on blogs and websites right..where one gets paid for putting ads on their blogs. Are the blogs need to from Blogger specifically or any WordPress blog would do.
How much money does it give??

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Freelancing is not a thing as you've mentioned "this freelancing". Its just doing jobs temp here and there. Freelancing can be done in areas of your interest like coding skills, tech support, etc.

Wordpress would do. It gives money on Pay per click or whatever criteria defined for you.

OP
Neo

Neo

And about the AdSense. It works on blogs and websites right..where one gets paid for putting ads on their blogs. Are the blogs need to from Blogger specifically or any WordPress blog would do.
How much money does it give??

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
How much do you earn per month.
Pittance ;p

*i.imgur.com/x4Bow.png

Now, tbh I *really* haven't focussed on my blog, it's a low-paying niche & haven't updated it since quite some time.

Site's Sathya Says. Don't be disheartened by the numbers though, if you put in the effort, there will be decent earnings.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok hmm what you need is a business plan

here is one - find cheesy local magazines, scan the provocative photos, and upload them on blogs. Do like 30-60 blogs, and keep posting everyday. Also, ad-sense ofc lol. This is still the most guaranteed way to make the most coin. Choose more provocative and more local photos for maximum effect.

or, you can like conduct virtual seminars on stuff that teach people things for a subscription fee and a small course. Covering something like amateur birdwatching is awesome, but go for something not concrete and cannot be verified, like "Mohamaya and The truee inner workings of this Cosmos." good photoshopping skills work in this approach.

Srsly, this woiks, if you want contact me for 3 months intensive study on "Science: How we Actually Know Nothing", social course with interaction levels up to the participants, problems and exercises at regular intervals, fees is 2500

or you could like merch stuff if you are up for it

basically you have to find your own niche and exploit it lol, you wont get a readymade something that works for you, dont need a site or anything, you can manage with social networking sites and email

good luck

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
or u could work on something which u are good at :D

How much do you earn per month.
Whats your Web Site?

I wanted to know so i can take help from that person, if i have any queries.:mrgreen:

sure but remember money isn the sole criteria here,post on topics which u think u are good at or u think u find interesting and want to explore more of

OP
Neo

Neo

Oh..i forgot to mention that i'm 16 so things like provokative photos won't work and nor will coaching...will they?? i guess not.
i guess Adsense is the only way/

Hows the idea of creating a blog on tech and gadgets? and then Adsense.?
Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom