ANy One help me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinav

Journeyman
Well can anyone tell me the site through which i can get softwares. For nokia 6600.
Also how can i record unlimited video

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well This Has Been DIscussed Tons Of Times Mate Plzz Search The Forum...... 8)

For Now I Can remember Only www.groups.yahoo.com Just Give a Search Query For Ur Handset and Join A group U Like and Then Click On Their Users Files TO download..... :lol:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
abhinav said:
dude, this cant be done... the recording depends upon the MMC card.
With 32mb ( the one which u get with 6600) u can do only 9 sec.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
abhinav said:
dude, this cant be done... the recording depends upon the MMC card.
With 32mb ( the one which u get with 6600) u can do only 9 sec.

Nope Pal....If That was True Then The 32 Mb MMC Card Could Have given Much More Recording Then Just The Usual 9 sec For The 6600.....The Recording Time Depends On The Limit Set By The Manufacturer's Default Setting For The Handset.....In Case of Sony Ericsson P900 u Have a Defualt Of Unlimited Recording as a Excellent Feature and its MMC Card is of 64MB(Default)......In 6600 i suppose by a software u can extend The record Time a little bit till 11sec or Something Like That....Beyond That Unlimited Recording I dun know If There's any software like that or not.....Sr_Ulitmate Will Check What u HAve to Offer Mate..... :D

And Abhinav here's are Link's That Would Help U out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=103350&highlight=symbian+softwares#103350
*www.xs4all.nl/~molijn/Nokia6600/body_nokia6600.htm
*www.geocities.com/omerkonya/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom