Any god of war fans here?

Sarath

iDota
I felt it to be pretty different from DMC. DMC is very unforgiving.

GoW redefined epic. It's massive, the music is heaven and the story is very good.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Completed this one.The last level of tower climbing in the path of hades was very annoying.Got 68% trophy collection lol.

RBX

In the zone
Have played GOW1, Ghost of Sparta, GOW2 and loved them. Left GOW2 around exams, not sure why I didn't start playing it again, maybe the things with wings were a little messy.

This definitely is a great game, often makes me realize that I'm a novice gamer.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
How did you fare against the clone fight?

Just keep them mashing!and in between go and hug kratos's wife and daughter.eventually it will conclude.:D

Btw even this loosely pop inspired game has a flaw.

Kratos has been cursed and he carries the ashes of his sins.But when the game goes to the cutscenes towards the end then how come his body is not white?(Note he has not defeated ares yet then how he has been forgiven)

and most important how many medusas does the greek mythology have?:D here almost in every alternate level you have more than one.:D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Can I directly play GOW III. Or should I start from I, for story!!

Not very interested to play games with dated graphics :p

techbulb

eUREKA...
I only played gow 3 and it did'nt bother me that i did'nt entirely know the story of 1&2 if you want you can search the storyline

peace out ;-D

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
It seems with gow2 sm has pushed the capabilities of ps2 even further.:D Anyways playing it in normal.Beaten the first boss.:D

Last edited:
OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
zeus was nowhere present in the first game atleast physically.Btw who was that mysterious grave digger in the first game? was it zeus?

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
Reached till the middle of the game.It seems gow 2 is longer and better than the gow1.:D

Icarus and persues were a forced character in this game but still i would say tey were a nice addition for making the protagonist fun to play.

Top Bottom