Your Gender?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I never thought my thread wud receive so many replies in less than 2 days. Looks like TDF members are desperate for girls.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ek ladhki aayi thi kal register huyi thi.

Uske thread mein troll karke tumne usse ban kara diya. Ladhki aaye toh yakeen nahi hota kisi ko ki wo ladhki hai aur moderators bina baat mein ban kar dete hai.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Ek ladhki aayi thi kal register huyi thi.

Uske thread mein troll karke tumne usse ban kara diya. Ladhki aaye toh yakeen nahi hota kisi ko ki wo ladhki hai aur moderators bina baat mein ban kar dete hai.

R u talking abt shruti? Every1 was saying u were the guy posing as her.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Youuuu guys are of no use!! Why are you getting jealous on him!! He told that he is not Shruti!! If you all were not able to answer the questions yesterday, why are you cursing ico because he answered?:-x Sigh!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Youuuu guys are of no use!! Why are you getting jealous on him!! He told that he is not Shruti!! If you all cannot answer doesn't answer doesn't mean that you will curse the answerer!!:-x Sigh!!

+1 *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I am just telling him for the information
Can't you do anything else other than making stupid threads and double meaning posts!!:x
For what reason did you made that school thread if you had to snip the pic!!:lol:

I didn't snip the pic. It was hitboxx who snipped it. Says we shud post thumbnails. How the hell shud I post thumbnails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom