Anti-virus for college office without internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijinpk1

When i click them, it opens the command prompt and shows an error.Something something cannot b found. The destination leads to System32 when i highlight it with mouse pointer. Now how is this not a virus/malware/whateverware issue.. I cant even delete them because deep down inside those shortcuts my documents are trapped.

However, i looked up in the internet and solved the issue. I finally got my precious documents back. a not so lenghty process,something to do with command promt fiddling around. Half the work done by Malwarebyte and the rest done by google searching.
But i expected a Antivirus software to do that for me...
Alwaus , install a good anti-virus. i advice you to get bitdefender anti-virus. try it for free for 30 days before buying. or else ,get bitdefender new free edition.

nandini2208

You can try Kaspersky...its really good. Personally I use quick heal. They have offline updates as well & good support. Else you can try Malwarebytes+MS Security Essentials combo as Kunal has suggested. But you sure need to get your university to purchase licensed software. Helps in the long run man!

Status
Not open for further replies.