anti piracy strikes back -Bachelor Party on the Net lands many in police net

Flash

Lost in speed
We cant STOP piracy completely, but can control it.
Look what happened to SOPA and PIPA!!

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
he just installed a local firecracker on a comp and set it off . easy to do + the cops will enjoy it when you tell them today was diwali :p

Thermite = Local firecracker? All right! I can see what exactly is going to be "easy to do" there - maybe to get a "feel" for molten iron chunks

ashintomson

Journeyman
after all shitty things second movie released with jadoo protection and its in net second day itself with a txt to agent jadoo
*i.imgur.com/TVKoD.jpg

Hrishi

Convert the Internal Storage HDD into an external storage disk or use an external disk instead for storing the content,and lock away the External drive , everytime a Raid hapens ..:p
Keep the primary HDD clean , hell infact make an app. that will swipe away all the sh*t in once click. :)

Let them come. They won't find anything :)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
What if one uses torrent to direct download services :p
So the raid people cannot track who is downloading what by examining torrent trackers .

Flash

Lost in speed
I wonder how they track this.
You Have Downloaded - We show what you downloaded

Beware, torrent freaks! :twisted:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Something we should know about this movie.
Netizens tap Hong Kong director to expose Amal Neerad
Does 'inspiration' means blindly copying everything?:D

audiophilic

Journeyman
Something we should know about this movie.
Netizens tap Hong Kong director to expose Amal Neerad
Does 'inspiration' means blindly copying everything?:D

Really not, inspiration means something totally different. I think copying everything and calling it inspiration is a good excuse though :-D

Theodre

In the zone
Amal neerad with his trademark slowmotion thats all!!!! Nothing special about this movie!!:| But it's blooming!! Now downloading the pirated torrent movies are too risky!!! :| Even in malayalam :-?:-D

Top Bottom