Anti-Bollywood thread

quicky008

Technomancer
i recently came across an actor called "John abraham" of bollywood- his name seems kinda weird-its like having a name that comprises of two first names conjoined together (eg a name like "Amit Rajesh",which is totally weird and ludicrous,where both amit and rajesh are typically used as first names).

Also that dude is apparently quite rude-there are some videos of him where he can be seen shoving his "fans"(morons) away from him when they approached him clicking selfies-i dont understand why do the public even put up with these sc*mbags and let themselves be treated like garbage! But what else can be expected from someone with a f*cked up name like that!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TBH when you are hounded by random people 24x7 you'd also be in a foul mood, whether you are a celebrity or not.

On another note, I had watched Deadpool & Wolverine last month. Unlike most people I didn't not really enjoy it. Later on I realized that, that was pretty much a typical Bollywood movie. You can only enjoy it if you turn off your brain (very hard for me).

Nerevarine

Incarnate
TBH when you are hounded by random people 24x7 you'd also be in a foul mood, whether you are a celebrity or not.

On another note, I had watched Deadpool & Wolverine last month. Unlike most people I didn't not really enjoy it. Later on I realized that, that was pretty much a typical Bollywood movie. You can only enjoy it if you turn off your brain (very hard for me).
Holy shit, you are right. all the people who said that movie was really damn good are also typical bollywood nutters in my circles.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
When I was watching in the theater, there was a group of Marvel super fans watching as well who kept whistling and cheering loudly whenever every little thing happened.
Thankfully, such people never go for a movie like Dune lol. The theater in my city was almost empty during it's screening.

Top Bottom