Anna Hazare arrested

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kaaaangresssss have got Anna arrested. Time for a mini revolution to get this country rid of idiots like Kaaaaangress, BJP et cetera???

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not actually in favour of Lokpal bill as according to me it just adds one more layer of complexity/corruption in an already complex/corrupt system.

What we need is less morons in the society.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
ico, you submitted a story without Source! :shock:
Anyway, it doesn't need any..

If government thinks, they can suppress this protest, they are wrong, BIG time.

sygeek

Technomancer
*Practice free speech*

"Is it done? You may stfu now."

"Now, Can you please step into this car?"

lm2k

Journeyman
Govt thinks they wud roll Anna in the same way as Baba Ramdev,but they are greatly mistaken. It wont be so easy this time.BTW Anna's campaign has reduced the fame of the racist party leaders who instigate people to harm each other but now each person stands as a indian to support Anna.what do u guies think?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The following, does makes you think.

Anna Hazare - I was born in India! Waged a war against corruption in India, I am arrested! Now my life under threat!

Ajmal Kasab - I was born in Pakistan! Waged a war against India, I am arrested! Now my life is safe!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Rajdeep Sardesai needs to read Harry Potter, then he'll know there is no magic wand for corruption

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Its the worst Govt that we have seen, they are more like terrorist, attacking their own people. We say we are free India, but we are still in bondage of corruption. Its a shame to say that we are independent india. But we will not give up on these corrupted and filthy politician, we all will support Anna for this act. Jai Hind!

eagle_y2j

Youngling
I'm not actually in favour of Lokpal bill as according to me it just adds one more layer of complexity/corruption in an already complex/corrupt system.

What we need is less morons in the society.

But new laws are part of social system !

morons can be eradicated only by the means of good laws :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good laws with bad lawmakers, bad practitioners, and above all bad followers - is it going to solve the problem? I doubt. We have enough laws to take care of the ills of the society, but unfortunately, we are just too reluctant to practice and follow those.

Another new law is going to do little against corruption. People will find loopholes in any law sooner or later, and the very lawyers who have called a bandh in protest of Anna's arrest will help his/her clients in this regard!

Hypocrisy FTW!!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Its a know fact that people are going to find loopholes in any law. But I say we just can't sit back in out couches and let this negativity stop people to try.
People of this generation havn't had the opportunity to witness the fight which freedom fighters fought for this country. Anna is giving us, the youth, a chance to understand the power of common people.
Yesterday the same government which arrested Anna, is giving Ramlila Maidan to him. I am sensing a revolution. And I support it.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And the very Anna who is hell bent to revolt against the Govt. is more eager to keep NGOs out of the Lokpal bill's purview. Check the following:

Anna Hazare: NGOs for governance? – Sandhya Jain « Bharata Bharati

Exit & Opinion Polls India: Anna Team wants NGOs outside Lok Pal: We now know why?

So in an essence, if the revolution becomes successful (it won't, with these armchair activists, who can't even tolerate the thought of getting arrested, that's a separate issue), the country will be effectively run by the NGOs and other private bodies. And as per UNDP's reports, NGOs are most corrupted of the lot, more corrupt than Govt. bodies.

Revolution indeed. ;)

Tech&ME

Banned
And the very Anna who is hell bent to revolt against the Govt. is more eager to keep NGOs out of the Lokpal bill's purview. Check the following:

Anna Hazare: NGOs for governance? – Sandhya Jain « Bharata Bharati

Exit & Opinion Polls India: Anna Team wants NGOs outside Lok Pal: We now know why?

So in an essence, if the revolution becomes successful (it won't, with these armchair activists, who can't even tolerate the thought of getting arrested, that's a separate issue), the country will be effectively run by the NGOs and other private bodies. And as per UNDP's reports, NGOs are most corrupted of the lot, more corrupt than Govt. bodies.

Revolution indeed. ;)

Hmmmmmm...... Even I do not completely Agree ( I Agree to some extend only ) with the drafted bill of Anna Hazare.

I saw some krooks there in the JAIL (inside) with Anna! I don't want to name them in this forum.

But now I am confirmed why the hell those so-called NGO's were there inside the JAIL room.

Some of them are terrorist (NGOs) because I know them very well. IF this is what Anna wants then it is not going to solve any problem.

And secondly this bill, if comes into power, Business man will make wrong use of the entire law.

So, if someone comes to your shop and ask you to pay DONATION does that amount to Corruption ? :shock:

Donation will become the in-think then. People will escape from corruption charges just by saying they are NGOs and collection funds as DONATION. This is something very serious..:evil:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And politicos will route the fund through some trust etc. (apparently controlled by them, or their family member) in the name of donation. ;)

I know very well when Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgaar Yojana (SGSY) was launched, thousands of NGOs literally grown up in a very short span of time. Govt. was giving some 10k or something for each SHG group created (just 100 groups on paper and you are richer by 10 lakh) and it was huge money, siphoned off completely legally without the expected result. Govt's fault? Not really. What Anna is trying to do is literally giving a free hand to these M*** F*** NGOs. That's why I am against whatever that ol' man is doing. Better to bring each and every corruption committed by any person under the Act, heck, we can even include social corruptions like dowry, female foeticide, casteism etc. under it too, and punish heavily each and every person involved in any form of corruption, financial, social, political, everything.

That would be a true revolution. ;) But that's not going to happen, neither the present draft will be of much use. It will make the Kejriwals richer for sure, nothing else.

And will Anna get a Nobel Peace Prize? Not sure this time.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
The subject of corruption is very vast. As the PM said in his speech , it is a CANCER and cannot be cured in a day!!

I smell something fishy about that kejriwal's. Why he is so much interested in Anna going for fasting ?

I saw this man - "Krishak Mukti Sangram Samity" general secretary "Akhil Gogoi" in the JAIL premises with Anna. What he is doing there ? Isn't he a NGO ?

That takes me to a new story altogether........................

Look at this: He uses violence to protest : Link

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
Is it not a race for noble:evil:
our $hit laws can't shoot in head who banged 200+ and who caught him ,were they morons???
Why think that these laws can help us. All leads to their own profits either way.:-(

Last edited:
Top Bottom