Ankit Fadia - A Promise in Digital Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
So you guys thought Ankit Fadia is not a nice guy, his claims are false, he is not a real hacker etc ?

Shame on you guys, how dare you think like that ?

He is A Promise in Digital Intelligence

LOL :D Before you get angry on me, click on the thumbnail below and that is what the students in Kerala state learn about him.

Screenshot is from 10th grade IT Text book, Chapter 1 - Page 22. Click on the thumbnail / link to view it enlarged.

*4zeyqg.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pj9MLHP59Rl8jQyC7EkxdLcDg_oHKUYFvG4jjPwWLiLAgvYb4VfwBra0RUTev6j4rKTjJCWLjDDEfe5CkVj0Ev5OebcNBxWgp/ankit-fadia-thumb.png

Ankit Fadia - A Promise in Digital Intelligence

And it says

His website points out that he has written three books in computers and he is an expert
in investigating digital crimes and his name has been entered in the Limca Book of Records 2002 and 2003.

He was 'Man of the year - 2002' by Limca book, but that is not any record I think ?

Do not want to start one more - Ankit - thread, but just an example of outdated / unverified content in text books.

You n00bs should search for that previous Ankit Fadia thread. The OP there (and us members) pwned him big time. You'll be really surprised to know what a nut he is (although I was not :rolleyes: )

mrintech

Technomancer
Me Back :)) and here's the Epic Fraudia Thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110269 :p

and Here's his Epic Hacking Book Front Cover :grin:

*www.thehindubusinessline.com/ew/2007/04/02/images/2007040200060203.jpg

:lol: Googlw will soon PWN Ankit Fraudia :lol:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
king of kings...

aaaah...emmmm... may be king of acholes. Not telling this based on his face of him but the book he wrote for hacking google. If google guys come to know this, they will sue his butt0x.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I haven't read about this Ankit Fadia and, judging from what you people say here, I have no interest in knowing more about him. But I know very well what such kind of people are like.

Let me tell you a true story. I've been in electronics since before many TDF members were born. Long ago, one self-styled expert in electronics migrated to our state from somewhere else. People who met him said that he had impressive certificates for lots of degrees and diplomas, and he began to draw quite a bit of work and media attention.

But it gradually became evident that he was just a fraud and a cheat. The list of proofs would be too long to post here, but there is one outstanding one: When someone mentioned me to him, that fraud claimed that I was a former student of his and that he'd taught me everything I know. Many years have passed since then, but I still don't even know what he looks like because I've never seen him!!!

zboy123

Broken In
He was invited at my college to speak. This guy is an idiot. I am not saying this to be a superior intellect or anything just stating facts here - most of the profs just scorned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom