Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Started One Punch Man. Just 12 episodes. I can finish this.

This has to be watched in at least 720p.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, there are few anime series which I started but cant seem to keep continuing them even thought their reviews are top notch. For example Shirobako, Madoka Magicka, Hibike Euphonium S1, etc... If someone from here have watched any of these and would like to back it up....

Piyush

Lanaya
Season 3 started? How many episodes have been aired?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

1st ep aired 4 days ago

- - - Updated - - -

Voice actor of coach Ukai from Haikyuu series (other notable series being Planetes, Code Geass) passed away. RIP

*i.imgur.com/XdClrpP.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new season is here. I watched a few new series episodes and here is my first impressions on each:

Flip Flappers--- Kind of different animation. Setting is also a bit difficult to understand. Waiting for next episode to get a better grasp on it. Right now all I can say that its sci-fi, comedy psuedo-action genre.

Yuri!!! on Ice--- Ok, this is about ice skating. Sounds boring right? I felt the same. But its actually not. For example, it has one of the best opening and endings I have seen after a long time. The animation is good, comedy doesnt feel like repetitive. I'd recommend to watch 1 episode complete before deciding whether to drop or pick. Genre sports, comedy.
PS: The MC all are males despite being "Yuri" in title. Yuri is actually the name of MC :D

Poco's Udon World--- Ok I watched it coz I wanted something like Barakamon. I wont say that it completely fills the spot. This one feels a bit slower, but it has some supernatural plot which makes it different from Barakamon. Genre comedy, slice of life, supernatural

Special mention KEIJO I dont even know why this is most popular series this season. I havent watched it but I dont know if I should watch it.

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece ch 843
Well this was interesting. To see that Sanji kicking Luffy and going all about his royalty. This trope has already been used during Enies lobby arc dunno why Oda doing same with Sanji.

D

Deleted member 118788

Is any one here tracking DB Super lately? Oh man! What a transformation! The Black Arc have taken it to DBZ level and I feel it has surpassed the scale. Every week has thrown something amazing for the fans. It's a wonderful era to live in. :peace:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Is any one here tracking DB Super lately? Oh man! What a transformation! The Black Arc have taken it to DBZ level and I feel it has surpassed the scale. Every week has thrown something amazing for the fans. It's a wonderful era to live in. :peace:
I'm watching it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
oh no. I stopped as it was being repetitive and boring. May be I will start again.

if SaiyanGoku wont watch then who else will.
Also, I can never get serious with any post you make. First i read your post,and I try to understand but then I see your avatar and I am like "this guy, will never be serious(always makes jokes)"

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Me

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
oh no. I stopped as it was being repetitive and boring. May be I will start again.

Also, I can never get serious with any post you make. First i read your post,and I try to understand but then I see your avatar and I am like "this guy, will never be serious(always makes jokes)"
The current saga is great if not one of the best sagas of db series

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Most of the times, it is just sarcasm instead of a joke.

BTW, completed Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul Root A and Highschool DxD season 1

Would rate them all at 9/10.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Fine then I will begin watching it soon.

SaiyanGoku, yes yes I meant same, always being sarcastic, even when you are serious in post.

Top Bottom