Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece ch 844 Sh!t just got real
Sanji kicking Luffy's butt and Luffy not moving and inch. Moreover, going on hunger strike and waiting on that particular spot unless Sanji returns. Nami slapping Sanji......Damn so much happened. And finally the tears rolling down.
Once again, its proved Luffy is best shonen manga Protagonist and Eiichiro Oda best mangaka

D

Deleted member 118788

Future Trunks Arc has been completed today in DB Super. I have mixed feelings about the ending of this arc but Future Trunks and Goku Black have taken a special place in the heart of the fans. Story of this Arc has finally put DB Super on the level of DBZ. Leaks for next episodes [fillers] looks interesting. We need a little break and cool down time after this big Arc. Next Arc will start Dec 18 or Dec 25. I expect DB Super to run for a few years at-least considering the reception they have received. English Dub [Funimation] may start in January 2017 according to the leaks. Although, I really loved the voice acting of Nozawa and Miki for Goku Black and Zamasu. I doubt even English dub would sound so good for Goku Black and Zamasu. I didn't liked Sean Schemmel's voice acting for Goku Black in Xenoverse 2 but I feel he didn't got enough time to understand the Goku Black's character. I look forward to more good arcs such as this from DB Super in the coming years.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Future Trunks Arc has been completed today in DB Super. I have mixed feelings about the ending of this arc but Future Trunks and Goku Black have taken a special place in the heart of the fans. Story of this Arc has finally put DB Super on the level of DBZ. Leaks for next episodes [fillers] looks interesting. We need a little break and cool down time after this big Arc. Next Arc will start Dec 18 or Dec 25. I expect DB Super to run for a few years at-least considering the reception they have received. English Dub [Funimation] may start in January 2017 according to the leaks. Although, I really loved the voice acting of Nozawa and Miki for Goku Black and Zamasu. I doubt even English dub would sound so good for Goku Black and Zamasu. I didn't liked Sean Schemmel's voice acting for Goku Black in Xenoverse 2 but I feel he didn't got enough time to understand the Goku Black's character. I look forward to more good arcs such as this from DB Super in the coming years.

Ending was good imo as it gave a fitting end to Zamasu and also it was nice to see someone other than Goku finishing things up
English Dub will be good IMO as it has been for DBZ just Blacks Dub will be something to see

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finished Watching

Tokyo Ghoul & Tokyo Ghout Root A

Excellent, anime and I really loved the BG music and its Title song

Any new season upcoming ?

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Watching

Tokyo Ghoul & Tokyo Ghout Root A

Excellent, anime and I really loved the BG music and its Title song

Any new season upcoming ?
Tokyo ghoul root A one of the worst anime I have ever seen. Really bad adaptation.
1st season was good though

Piyush

Lanaya
Little Witch Academia started today. Watched 1st episode, very good. Face expressions stands out most.

The story is set in Harry Potter-esqe world but only witches are allowed.

*forum.digit.in/attachment.php?attachmentid=16658&d=1483972473

Attachments

• 3e103be74d83cc8691599bb085fd6eb3_original.jpg
    3e103be74d83cc8691599bb085fd6eb3_original.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 144

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Completed Shokugeki no Soma S1. Better than Yakitate Japan.
Also completed Re:Zero. Hopefully there is a Season 2 because none of the main plot-lines were explained.

Top Bottom