Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Just Finished Mob Psycho 100!! Wow!! What an Anime!! Loved from Start to Finish!! 1st One Punch Man and Now this, ONE is the man!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
Just Finished Mob Psycho 100!! Wow!! What an Anime!! Loved from Start to Finish!! 1st One Punch Man and Now this, ONE is the man!!!

At first I didnt know that both are a work of same creator. When I started MP100 after watching OPM, I instantly figured that this should be the work of same guy who made OPM, coz of the art and character design.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
At first I didnt know that both are a work of same creator. When I started MP100 after watching OPM, I instantly figured that this should be the work of same guy who made OPM, coz of the art and character design.

Yeah, it was apparent once you start to watch!! Also i loved how they called mob as 'mobu' in japanese!! It was funny n cute :D

Half way through Kimi no Iru Machi. I have never read any romance novels. But to my surprise I am enjoying it more that I can admit. It's makes me mushy all over and I feel like a girl when it's gets really dramatic. It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me . I find myself exploring new emotions that I did not think I had. Well. Tldr , i am enjoying it thoroughly. Does that make me weird ?

Piyush

Lanaya
Attack on Titan S2 ep 1 and Boku no Hero Academia S2 ep1 out yesterday.

BnHA will have 25 eps this time as compared to fewer ones from S1

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Half way through Kimi no Iru Machi. I have never read any romance novels. But to my surprise I am enjoying it more that I can admit. It's makes me mushy all over and I feel like a girl when it's gets really dramatic. It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me . I find myself exploring new emotions that I did not think I had. Well. Tldr , i am enjoying it thoroughly. Does that make me weird ?

Have you seen "The Garden of Words " ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Should've ended a decade ago. They won't stop milking it though.
Yeah,BorutoIsComingSoon

- - - Updated - - -

Half way through Kimi no Iru Machi. I have never read any romance novels. But to my surprise I am enjoying it more that I can admit. It's makes me mushy all over and I feel like a girl when it's gets really dramatic. It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me . I find myself exploring new emotions that I did not think I had. Well. Tldr , i am enjoying it thoroughly. Does that make me weird ? 
DependsOnYourAgeIGuess

Piyush

Lanaya
Boruto ep 1 is out. Got good reviews, more than expected. I might follow it until it gets sluggish like the previous series.

Piyush

Lanaya
Another instance of milking the zombie cow.

I dunno man, no harm in watching a few eps to decide, though i heard that manga chapter comes out 1 per month, so thats kinda .... slow progress. I wonder how anime adaptation will go? Most likely, a bunch of fillers...which will kill the zombie cow again...

Top Bottom