Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
So I wanted to try GTO manga this time, though I completed anime 3 yrs back. Have to say this, that manga is more hilarious than anime, by a long shot. Starting from chapter 1 page 2 :D
Those unexpected face expressions are just too good. Recommendation from my side to anyone who is into Comedy/ Slice of Life/ School Life genre

PS: Reading manga in a phone is pita though. Sometimes the text content is so much that i have to zoom in a lot .
This guy is onizuka, who wants to be a teacher :lol:
*z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/39/01-001.0/compressed/GTO_Vol01_ch001_006.jpg

Attachments

• GTO_Vol01_ch001_006.jpg
    GTO_Vol01_ch001_006.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
So I wanted to try GTO manga this time, though I completed anime 3 yrs back. Have to say this, that manga is more hilarious than anime, by a long shot. Starting from chapter 1 page 2 :D
Those unexpected face expressions are just too good. Recommendation from my side to anyone who is into Comedy/ Slice of Life/ School Life genre

PS: Reading manga in a phone is pita though. Sometimes the text content is so much that i have to zoom in a lot .
This guy is onizuka, who wants to be a teacher :lol:
*z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/39/01-001.0/compressed/GTO_Vol01_ch001_006.jpg

even i started reading fairy tail in my android device....... yup even on 7" i have to zoom in to read in properly.........

Nue

Anyone following Kill la Kill?
I am and I have to say I'm quite enjoying it. It takes exaggeration to whole another level. Every episode is pretty intense from beginning to end so it doesn't get boring. May not be for everyone, though.

Piyush

Lanaya
even i started reading fairy tail in my android device....... yup even on 7" i have to zoom in to read in properly.........

At least you got 7". I'm reading it on 4" :D

On topic: Completed 50 chapters since today noon of GTO. Will go through next 30 tonight . Damn... it was a bad decision of mine completing anime of this series. And like usual scenario, the anime seems like to have a tasteless ending along with many missing chapters. Good thing that I checked the manga today just out of curiosity. Manga is wayyyy better than the anime counterpart.

*deltadarwin.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/great-teacher-onizuka.jpg
*1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1335/20/1335207938645.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
earlier i preferred anime over manga.i had GTO anime for years but couldn't watch it because of lack of time.when i did get the time i was preferring mangas over animes so started reading GTO manga.:)

Top Bottom