Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

kisame

King of Heroes
^Reading it.Man,
MC is such a wimp.

Started watching three new animes.
Samurai Flamenco:Story of normal male model trying to be a real hero.MC is naive but still, lets see where this goes.
Log Horizon:Similar to Sword art Online in setting but thats it.Totally different type of MC.
I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job:Just picked up on whim.Not liking it so far.

Can anyone recommend me good manga/manhwa/anime whose MC is neither good nor bad??

snap

Lurker
animes are time consuming so i mostly just read mangas :-( any good suggestions for mangas anyone?

and for horror manga "Uzumaki" is the best

@kisame did you watch "air gear" anime was very good but its manga in the end became pretty average

Last edited:

heidi2521

Padawan
Planetes, Battle Angel Alita, Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Shingeki no Kyoujin, Kerberos Saga Rainy Dogs, Psyren, Koe no Katachi, Yotsubato!, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

kisame

King of Heroes
@snap What type of manga do you like?

As for "Air Gear", I already have downloaded the manga.Though, I dont think I will start reading it soon.Thanks for suggesting,BTW.

kisame

King of Heroes
@snap
Mushishi:Supernatural without action, good stories, episodic.
Gantz is good seinen manga.
Gamaran is action with no-nonsense MC.
Try Shiki for horror.
Also, have a look at The Breaker, Yureka and witch hunter.All of them are good manhwas.

debarshi

Otaku
Completed Mawaru Penguindrum, and Haruhi Suzumiya..... Both are excellent.

How many of you are following Golden Time?

And I just found a manga I'm pretty hooked to : FLOW

Try it, its awesome, and do tell me if you liked it :)

snap

Lurker
@kisame thanks will try shiki

@debarshi recently on a manhwa reading spree just read it pretty good try "dice the cube.." and "the gamer" imo better than flow

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
has anyone here read Akumetsu?if not then read it to see how to fight corruption death note style using bruce lee techniques utilizing state of the art technology all while following a moral code of "One man, One kill"(one man must kill only one bad guy & then kill himself).

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
has anyone here read Akumetsu?if not then read it to see how to fight corruption death note style using bruce lee techniques utilizing state of the art technology all while following a moral code of "One man, One kill"(one man must kill only one bad guy & then kill himself).

lol srsly is it even possible?

abhidev

Human Spambot
guys should i stick to Rurouni Kenshin anime...coz the fights are not that good...animation too is not up to the mark after watching Samurai champloo and fate Zero...is the story any interesting later ?? :|

Top Bottom