Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok guys again i need some anime suggestions that gives really epic feeling and have good soundtracks too like angel beats...... and .hack//sign
thanks in advance.........

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@gta0gagan,nothing beats the epic feeling of tengen toppa gurren lagann & the hot blooded dialogues accompanied with equally matching music.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Sad news: Fairy Tail to stop airing after 30th March.

On the other note, finished Ano Hana, and it is the best slice of life i have ever seen. Every ep is a tear jerker.

Neo

Yeah, saw today. Did they go bankrupt or is the series over?
I had Fairy Tail on hold for some time. I'll watch it now. I hope it has a sequel or something.

Piyush

Lanaya

On the other note, finished Ano Hana, and it is the best slice of life i have ever seen. Every ep is a tear jerker.

And what about manga? Is it dead too?

BTW added Ano Hana to the list. Your "slice of life" recommendations are the best I come across :)
And did you complete Katawa Shouju yet? Even after completing all the arcs, I've still kept the setup for both Windows and Linux.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

*cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/164252/noooooo.jpg

BTW added Ano Hana to the list. Your "slice of life" recommendations are the best I come across :)
And did you complete Katawa Shouju yet? Even after completing all the arcs, I've still kept the setup for both Windows and Linux.
Over the Author's dead body :evil:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Yeah, saw today. Did they go bankrupt or is the series over?
I had Fairy Tail on hold for some time. I'll watch it now. I hope it has a sequel or something.

Diving Ratings, less viewership maybe

Manga will continue.
Regarding katawa shoujo,i left it for later after i got the "bad ending" :\. Thanks for reminding, will start afresh.
btw, try Juniper's Knot (Visual Novel, an hour max).

Piyush

Lanaya
Manga will continue.
Regarding katawa shoujo,i left it for later after i got the "bad ending" :\. Thanks for reminding, will start afresh.
btw, try Juniper's Knot (Visual Novel, an hour max).

I'm waiting for more gems from 4 Leaf Studios. And will take Juniper's Knot soon.

debarshi

Otaku
Just watched Seitokai no Ichizon & Seitokai no Ichizon Lv 2

It is a hilarious parody series, mocking DBZ, Death Note and many other popular anime. :-D

For a light-hearted time pass, and a hearty laugh.... This is an excellent anime

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed many Animes and VNs lately

--> To Love-Ru (censored version ): A good slice of life anime with periodic humor and all. 7.5/10
-->Yume Miru Kusuri (Adult): Story revolves around 3 girls and a boy, his day to day happenings/problems with them. 8/10
-->G-senjou no Maou: A great piece of work , having all the tastes for an anime freak. Nice dialogues and story progression. 9.5/10
-->Highschool DxD (uncensored): A short anime with countable A-scenes but good storyline too. It shows the clash between Gods VS Demons VS Fallen Angels, where a highschool guy got mixed up. 8.5/10
-->Zero na Tsukaime: Magic and mistakes, fun along the way. 8.5/10

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Completed many Animes and VNs lately

--> To Love-Ru (censored version ): A good slice of life anime with periodic humor and all. 7.5/10
-->Yume Miru Kusuri: Story revolves around 3 girls and a boy, his day to day happenings/problems with them. 8/10
-->G-senjou no Maou: A great piece of work , having all the tastes for an anime freak. Nice dialogues and story progression. 9.5/10
-->Highschool DxD (uncensored): A short anime with countable A-scenes but good storyline too. It shows the clash between Gods VS Demons VS Fallen Angels, where a highschool guy got mixed up. 8.5/10
-->Zero na Tsukaime: Magic and mistakes, fun along the way. 8.5/10

added to my to watch list

but having trouble finding Yume Miru and G-senjou no Maou in the list..........

Piyush

Lanaya
but having trouble finding Yume Miru and G-senjou no Maou in the list..........

Hmm? Both are easily available as both are one of the most popular VNs out there. Search a lil more.

And if you havent tried Katawa shouju yet, then plz do so. Its the only one Vn out of the 20 which I've completed, whom I'll give perfect 10.
And it was my first VN, thanks to Faun for recommending it.

Neo

Wait.. Faun is an Otaku?!?!? Whoa!! LOL.

I'll try out those VNs btw.
PS: Thread title needs to be changed :p

Top Bottom