Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
Wait.. Faun is an Otaku?!?!? Whoa!! LOL.

I'll try out those VNs btw.
PS: Thread title needs to be changed :p

Not a regular Otaku, but he always comes up with unique stuff and all.

And yea, threads should include VN titles too, I did once create a separate thread for VNs in gaming section. Lets see if I can fetch it now.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Reading One Piece once again from start, still as fun as it was the first time.

Completed about 11 eps of Geass R2. Mind Blown!!! I would puke joy I if could to show how much I love this anime. Aweee0000mm-desu!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
Started playing Little Busters!

After spending like 3 hrs, now I understand why this VN is so much hyped. Cheezy humor and great voice overs. The VN gets interesting after 30 mins . Since its playthrough time is 50 hrs or so, it'll have me occupied for quite a while.

Its about 5 friends, 4 boys 1 girl, who are brought up together since their childhood, none of them have any guardian/parents, so they all live like a family. Now they've grown up a lil bit, spending time with each other in high school, finding the purpose of their lives.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
^^only thing I didn't like about VNs is the their long play through time.

Well they vary.
There are many AAA novels with only 2-3 hrs length and some with over 60hrs.
Thats why I carefully choose what I wanna read, i.e., those X hrs should be worth it.

debarshi

Otaku
Fate/Stay Night was very very long VN, and my first.

Does anyone know if Fruits Basket manga is available in India? Woudnt mind importing (if prices arent sky high)....

I know Mangareader is there but everybody doesn't like to spend days infront of a glossy screen .....

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
currently out of stock:
Fruits Basket -- The Complete Series Box And More! by Natsuki Takaya : 9781427816955 | HomeShop18.com books

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^if tired of too many sad mecha endings watch Dual!Parallel Trouble Adventure(quite funny mecha harem) & The Daichis(more like a parody but really funny).both are short series having 12-13 episodes.

Piyush

Lanaya
Piyush, could you kindly gimme a list of the VNs you've played.

OK I'll list down the most enjoyable VNs I've played with lil description without spoiling anything.

Katawa Shouju
A guy is having a rare heart illness and after an accident related to it, he is transferred to a special school having disabled kids of all kind. How does he find his new school? How does he cope up with all the students? A perfect 10 from my side to this novel
G-Senjou no maou
The main protagonist is a son of a famous gangster in underworld, but no one knows about this in his class/school. He acts normally like everyone else in school, meanwhile working covertly for his father. But one day he gets a competition (sorta). And thats when his life becomes dynamically interesting/challenging
Rewrite
This is kinda unique VN as the setting is totally different from other novels. The city is seen with overgrown trees and plants, due to the result of afforestation. Then the story focuses some high schoolers, their interaction and all. The latter half is more serious, emotional and welcomes you with suspense
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
Its about a school in a city famous for its martial arts practice. The protagonist is grouped with 7 other characters, all of them are his close friends. The group is pretty mush famous. Everything was fine until a group of girls joined the school
Tsukihime
A boy is blessed with certain power but he is not familiar with the details of it. He comes closer to his answers as he solve puzzle regarding this new out of the earth power. Superpowers, vampires, etc...
Sengoku Rance
The setting is during medieval japan, when there were kings and provinces. Includes to much fighting sequence. Cant say much about this as it would actually spoil the fun. So check it on your own.
Cross†Channel
People who score good in "adaptation exam" are transferred to an isolated society. But one day something happened and no one was to be found at this place after some members returned from their "failed" summer vacation. How they'll solve this mystery? Will they ever find the people who went missing?
Yume miru Kusuri
This boy have day time hallucinations . He meets 3 unique girls from his school (actually 2, the 3rd one was introduced somewhere else). Each one of them is different and indulges him in a sticky situation . His day to day experience with these girls is beautifully shown here. too much A content on the go
Shuffle
In the world of Shuffle, hums live peacefully with gods and devils, all having good qualities (even devils too :D ). The male protagonist is sought after by many girls. Its upto you to decide which one to choose. The novel is a total fun overdose

----------------------------------------------
Right now, playing Little Busters! (which is going great). And after this, I'll check

-->Kanon
-->Kira Kira
-->Muv-Luv alternative

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I know this is not an Anime, but still, how many have you guys watched "Futurama"? I am planning to watch it since it's from the makers of "The Simpsons" plus it's Time Travelling adventure.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
OK I'll list down the most enjoyable VNs I've played with lil description without spoiling anything.
ok dude i just want to ask one thing are they in english???

and if u are going to for muv luv alternative hope u have watched rumbling hearts.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom