Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Finished:
Cowboy Bebop : Knockin' on heaven's door (movie). Quality movie, as expected.

Started :
Death Note: Five episodes and I'm hooked. One thing about these detective-type stuff is that they keep you guessing. And if your guesses are right, its as If you've wasted your time with it. Hopefully I can't guess this one.

Finished Death Note. The excitement started fading out after half the series, dunno why, might have been the marathon I went into to watch it. Still, its one of the best anime I've seen.

Started
Gintama [3 eps] Funny, but no english was a downer for me. Perhaps I'll search for the English version.
Hellsing [4 eps]. Don't feel like continuing this. :| Its doesn't have anything exciting.

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Finished watching Midori no Hibi and Kiss x sis, both are ecchi animes. Midori no Hibi is pretty good with good storyline and Kiss x sis is sick with objectionable content.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished watching Midori no Hibi and Kiss x sis, both are ecchi animes. Midori no Hibi is pretty good with good storyline and Kiss x sis is sick with objectionable content.

I am done with the ecchi genre after watching Mayo Chiki. Total wastage of time.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Ecchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ecchi (エッチ etchi?, pronounced [et.tɕi]) is an often used slang term in the Japanese language for erotic fantasy and sexual innuendoes.

Piyush

Lanaya
The Xcution arc is the cr@ppiest of all the fillers
only the Ichigo's new sword and costume was something to look at

RBX

In the zone
The Xcution arc is the cr@ppiest of all the fillers
only the Ichigo's new sword and costume was something to look at
That isn't filler.

Thanks for the replies. :)
So, season 17 is the end of Bleach Anime right ? Is it worth the time ?
There isn't any season 17, nor there is going to be.

Watching - Another, Clannad, High School of The Dead. Also watched Hyakka Ryouran, turned out bit unexpected but anyway finished it.

Top Bottom