Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Wow! There is a lot to watch!! Will certainly give them a try. I thought Gurren Lagann is a long series as many animes of those times are quite lengthy. I liked One Piece but had to give up for same reason I gave up Naruto.

Thank you @SaiyanGoku @whitestar_999 @Piyush for the suggestions. Guess my anime watchlist is done for this year. Now I have started Noein : The other self, suggested by whitestar_999.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gurren Lagann is usual 25 episodes series & trust me you won't find a "manlier god level power mecha" series than it.In fact the title of this thread(giga drill breaker) is from Gurren Lagann only(added it myself :grin: ).

Piyush

Lanaya
Wow! There is a lot to watch!! Will certainly give them a try. I thought Gurren Lagann is a long series as many animes of those times are quite lengthy. I liked One Piece but had to give up for same reason I gave up Naruto.

Thank you @SaiyanGoku @whitestar_999 @Piyush for the suggestions. Guess my anime watchlist is done for this year. Now I have started Noein : The other self, suggested by whitestar_999.
As far as One Piece goes, like I said, you can try OnePace version. Its a community made product. In short, OnePace removes all the fillers and cut shorts the slow pacing scenes/ repeting scenes. And they have made the video files available on their website in form of torrents (which i legal as far as I know). Each file comprises of 1 full arc. I havent checked it but people say it reduces the video duration to like 60-70%

Piyush

Lanaya
Reached latest chapter in Haikyuu!!
I hope they make the S4 soon because there is enough content and I want to see those new opponents in action so much...

Flash

Lost in speed
Why not someone update the 1st post with "list of anime's to watch" like the PC game suggestion thread updated by gameranand ?
It'll be helpful for newbies, who are into anime. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Reached latest manga chapter in Haikyuu!!, One Punch Man, Grand Blue, My Hero Academia apart from usual One Piece.
Waiting for Haikyuu is the most painful...

icebags

Technomancer
since DBS ending is about announced, people are totally on hype for the last few episodes. totally up for tomorrows HAKAI episode. :conspiracy:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I finished Noein. Lots of technical terms were thrown but I had little clue about them. But I enjoyed the series. I felt the series couldn't decide on one main character and then supporting character. I was always confused as half of the series is strongly revolving around the girl. The 2nd half of the series is really good.

Also finished Gurren Lagann. I would say I am not that impressed as the main characters were falling in very obvious traps, though it was all for comic reasons I couldn't push myself to accept it. Good thing was the twist at the mid of the series , the fight scenes and Yoko.

Now I have started Re:Zero. Really impressed with just two episodes

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Too much work & too much subjectivity(e.g.many people here hate naruto but it is one of the best all time hit anime series). People can simply see the all time highest rated series in sites like MAL & Anidb.

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece ch 900
Wasnt expecting at all what just happened. And as usual , break next week after such cliffhanger...

icebags

Technomancer
fan animes are pretty cool too..... with epic music playing & wow moments happening .....

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
One Piece Ch 903

OH BOY Where to even start!!!
Luffy is now being called as 5th Emperor of the sea
Luffy bounty 1.5 billion
Sanji bounty 330 million, more than Zoro's
Sanji got RAID SUIT device
Nami captured ZEUS in her Clima-tact for herself
Reverie starting soon
Coby now marine HQ captain
Wano arc follows
Best chapter in any manga past couple of years

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Was watching "SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist" few days ago.
R+ anime with a long ass title.
If you are not used to R+ stuff don't read beyond this point.

Reached this point in the anime:
*i.imgur.com/OmeX7aE.png
WTF? Damn.
This can happen only in anime....or so I thought...but then.
Sometime later in google newsfeed this came up.
Polish company introduces a new drink for the world — vagina beer
What the hell...

Piyush

Lanaya
Fall season started. Watching these ones:

Goblin Slayer : Fantasy, Action, Dark
18+ content, pretty dark. Worth watching if you can get over some "scenes"

Reincarnated as a Slime : Fantasy, Action, Comedy
The MC died and re-incarnated in another world as a Slime monster. Worth watching.

Bunny Senpai : Supernatural, Mystery
Unexpectedly good series this season despite its name and cover art. The story plot is intriguing and unique.

One Piece ch : 921 : Kaido is here
*i0.wp.com/jaiminisbox.com/reader/content/comics/one-piece-2_58650da78040f/921-0-shutenmaru_5bc96453e3ade/16-17.png?quality=100&strip=all

Top Bottom