Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

*image.myanimelist.net/ui/gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy96jNmo4btM6DFuC0bnUy0-NpFmFPU2mnOQrWb1z_Yilm

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ivanka Trump left Hyderabad looking like an Indian Barbie doll

:lol::lol:

If it were sunny leone, id understand but come on, its ivanka trump. If I had to rate useless women in the world, in both fictional and non fictional context, she would be somewhere close to sakura haruno.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sakura got the typical feminist treatment in Naruto, zero effort, all the power...
Only saving grace was in the puppet master ? fight.. Otherwise she's pretty consistent throughout the series as useless.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have seen its series adaptation on Netflix.
Is it better than anime?
I generally don't watch live action adaptations cause I don't feel like watching same story again withing same year. May be after 6-7 years. I did saw Bleach live action and liked it.
How many of you watch live action adaptations?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Is it better than anime?
I generally don't watch live action adaptations cause I don't feel like watching same story again withing same year. May be after 6-7 years. I did saw Bleach live action and liked it.
Haven't seen Anime so can't comment on that.

Ameypawase

Broken In
Is it better than anime?
seen/read anime ,manga and live action movie didn't like any one of it . story wise action wise it was good in anime and manga.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Japanese people don't like when you say Naruto to them that's quite offensive to them.They think that it as disrespect.The only anime they like is One Piece and girls like Gintama :D
Why ?? They seem quite ok with Naruto mentions in the video.
Also, FMA-B isn't as popular in Japan as it is outside??this one is actually shocking

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Why ?? They seem quite ok with Naruto mentions in the video.
Also, FMA-B isn't as popular in Japan as it is outside??this one is actually shocking
when I talked to one guy over telegram he was quite frustrated that I only know Japan by Naruto anime nevertheless I was mentioning it too much too maybe he got triggered :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
when I talked to one guy over telegram he was quite frustrated that I only know Japan by Naruto anime nevertheless I was mentioning it too much too maybe he got triggered :D
That guy might be pissed off by hearing too much Naruto..but that isn't the same with other Japanese people

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Asking random people on the street doesn't seem like a good idea to derive even remotely good results.

Here are Japan's Top 100 Favorite Anime of All-Time: Part 2
Japanese TV station NHK shared the final results for the massive Best Anime 100 fan survey. The survey ran from January 8 to March 31 as a celebration of 100 years of anime. Fans could choose from over 10,000 anime titles and could cast up to three votes a day, but could only vote for a specific series once a day.

600,000 votes were cast, and the results give a picture what (mostly) modern anime series Japanese fans love. The voting spread was not released per title, just the rankings.

Top Bottom