Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Piyush

Lanaya
So which series you guys are watching/ going to watch this season? As for me, these are the ones worth watching

Boku no Hero Academia S2, Attack on Titan S2
- Pretty popular series, everyone knows about them.

Alice to Zorokou : Fantasy, Action, Comedy - The story revolves around a secret organization who are developing special girls with ability called "Dreams of Alice". One of the girls from the facility makes it out and meets this old man (protagonist) in this city. After some happenings, old man decides to allow the girl in his house as she has no where else to go. I liked the interaction between old man and the little girl. Series will be worth watching. BTW, visuals are good.

Sakura Quest: Comedy, Slice of life- A girl from country side went t Tokyo to get a job, but after numerous tries, she didnt make it. One day she gets a call from a adv company regarding some promotion and she was invited to be their "queen" for an event in some small village. Having nothing to do at the moment, she decided to do it. The aim of villagers is to revive the tourism in their small village once again, as it was years ago. BTW its the same team which made Shirobako I think, coz the character design felt exactly similar.

Renai Boukun: Comedy, Ecchi, Parody- An angel appears with a notebook named KISS NOTE in which the names of couple, if dont kiss in 24 hr, will lead to the death of, the angel..... also, regardless of the relationship before, the relationship will be as of lovers if they meet the condition. Its definitely not watchable with family members around. But it is hilarious for sure, worth checking in free time

Other notable mentions:

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records: Comedy, Fantasy- Cheap Konosuba replacement, but nonetheless, sort of funny with a not your usual MC

Boruto- Next generation Naruto series, the village is now somewhat modernized with technology. I personally didnt like much, it was so-so. Animations were good though, esp the parkour shown in the beginning.

Eromanga Sensei: Comedy, Ecchi, School- Its about a lil step sister who is a manga artist of some lewd series or dojuinshi and his brother doesnt know about it (I think, havent watched it yet). Also, this is from the same guy who made OreImo, go figure rest on your own.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
So which series you guys are watching/ going to watch this season? As for me, these are the ones worth watching

Boku no Hero Academia S2, Attack on Titan S2
- Pretty popular series, everyone knows about them.

-snip-

Boruto- Next generation Naruto series, the village is now somewhat modernized with technology. I personally didnt like much, it was so-so. Animations were good though, esp the parkour shown in the beginning.

BnHA S2: Watching it

AoT S2: Have read the chapters, this season will be slow as snail.

Boruto: :facepalm: They're still trying to milk the zombie cow. Not going to watch this PoS.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
It was on cable TV. Last anime I watched on Animax was Nisekoi. They were showing all the shows in bursts. In one week the whole season was finished. Now i know why they were showing it in bursts.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Should i avoid the anime then?? I am not into manga and have no idea to do so.

If you are not into manga then just watch anime (both season) . It get hates because it didn't adapted the mange faithfully . Nevertheless the anime is awesome , with glorious ost and amazing

Piyush

Lanaya
Koe no Katachi is a nice movie

Too bad it came around when Kimi no na wa was already on a hype train globally otherwise this movie could also have got much needed attention.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Koe no Katachi is a nice movie

Too bad it came around when Kimi no na wa was already on a hype train globally otherwise this movie could also have got much needed attention.

Where can i watch it? i cant find it anywhere...

Top Bottom